Close
Cooke Mini S4 T2.8 View larger

Cooke Mini S4 T2.8

New

This set of lenses features a clickless aperture with a T-stop range of 2.8 to 22, and each lens covers Super35-sized sensors. Featuring a PL mount, these lenses are color matched with the rest of the Cooke prime lenses and zooms line up. 

• Mount: PL
  • Iris range: T2.8 - T22
  • Front diameter: 110mm 

More details

More info

The Cooke Mini S4 lens set covers a focal range between 18mm up to 180mm, with a constant top aperture of T 2.8

They provide a good distortion control and they show negligible geometrical aberration when wide open. Smaller than the S4, they are the perfect choice for light camera configurations and they cover sensors up to 4K.

Plus, they also include the i-Technology, and LDS system that provides lens data for every shot extremely useful when facing a production with digital effects, 3d composition and so on. Same as their bigger sisters the S4i, the S4i Mini are high end cine lenses and they show minimal breathing on focus racks.

To make them lighter and smaller, Cooke decided to make them also a full stop slower comparing to the S4 set. Nevertheless the color delivery is identical, so they match perfectly with other Cooke series and they can be mixed even in the same sequence with optimal results.

As for their reduced weight and size, they are the perfect option for camera stabilizers, brushless motor gimbals, drones, steadicam etc. Also, for project which budget cannot afford the S4.

Last but not least, a uncoated glass kit is available that can be easily mounted and unmounted in the front part of the lens to get smoother images, with more flare and vintage look.

• 6 Lenses Set:
    • 18mm Panchro T2.8   1.300gr
    • 25mm Panchro T2.8   1.400gr
    • 32mm Panchro T2.8   1.600gr
    • 50mm Panchro T2.8   1.500gr
    • 75mm Panchro T2.8   1600gr
    • 100mm Panchro T2.8  1.600g

COOKE MINI S4 COATED TEST

Other sets avaliable:

• Cooke Anamórphic T2.3
  • Cooke S4 T2.0
  • Cooke S3 & S4 T2.3