Close
COOKE S5/i T1.4 View larger

COOKE S5/i T1.4

New

Full set of spherical Cooke S5i lenses. See in the darkness, with a top aperture of T 1.4 and glowing-in-the-dark focus marks on both sides of the lens. Feature i-Technology as LDS and deliver outstanding results both optically and operationally. Flare controlled by top notch anti-flare layer, minimal geometrical and chromatic aberrations at top aperture. Color matched with the S4 serie, but a full stop faster.

• Mount: PLalquiler cooke s5
  • Top aperture: T1.4
  • Front diameter: 110mm | 114mm
  • Focus ring rotation: 270º | 300º
  • Sensor coverage: Super 35 
  • Weight: 2.76kg | 5.1kg
  • Smooth and fast

More details

815,00 €

Customer ratings and reviews

Nobody has posted a review yet

More info

S5i serie Cooke optics are the last set designed by the world famous British lens brand. Launched in 2009, they were meant to be the direct competitor of the Arri Zeiss Master Primes.

The Cooke S5i lens set delivers optimal optical and operational results, flare control, minimal distortion and aberration when wide open, getting a clean and at the same time soft image even in low light situations.

The full set covers a focal range between 18mm and 135mm with a max aperture of T 1.4 and 270º of focus ring rotation along all the lenses. Their front diameter is a standard 110mm, excluding the 135mm which has a 136mm front size. As for the weight they are a little heavier than the Master Primes with an average of 3 kg, getting to 5 kg for the 135mm. Their innovative design and modular build grant an easy maintenance.

This new design features a lighting lens system with on and off switch and dimmer to light the focus/iris marks and adjust their brightness.

The special focus mechanism allows extra smooth focus racks. From all points of view we can see how the Cooke s5i are designed and produced according to the needs of the most demanding filmmakers.

Of course, they blend perfectly with the whole Cooke lens line up, specially with S4 / i, miniS4 / i, 18-100mm T3.0 and 25-250mm T3.7 and SK4 16mm lenses.

7 other products in the same category

Reviews

Be the first to write your review !

Download

Close