FUJINON 18-55mm MK T2.9
FUJINON 18-55mm MK
The Fujinon MK 18-55 has a maximum aperture of T 2.9 along the whole zoom range. It's a low dispersion and high-end performance lens that covers Super 35mm sensors. It is designed for E-mount systems and it has a super lightweight body and a 200º rotation focus ring that guarantees a smooth and seamless usage.
- Mount: Sony E-mount
- Aperture: T2.9
- Frontal diameter: 85 mm
- Focal Length: 18-55mm
- Ring Rotation: 200º
- Sensor coverage: Super 35mm (24.84mm x 13.97mm)
- Weight: 980g
Alquiler Fujinon 18-55mm
Fujinon MK18-55mm T2.9 has a lightweight and compact body, weighing less than 1kg. Hence, it is a portable and deft lens, but also fast -it has a 9 bladed diaphragm with a maximum aperture of T2.9. These characteristics make it a fantastic choice for run-and-gun proyects, documentaries and even shortfilm and indie productions.
Designed to cover Super35 sensors, it delivers a 24.84mm x 13.97mm image (with a 28.5mm diagonal). It does also support 4K resolutions without detail loss.
It has a 200º focus ring and the optic design guarantees minimum breathing, in addition to a seamless and silent performance when changing the aperture. The aperture, focus and zoom rings have a 0.8mm gear wheel.
Its frontal element has a 86mm diameter. The angles covered by the lens go from 69.2° x 42.4° (18mm) to 25.5° x 14.5° (55mm). The lens does also have a backfocus setting that allows for slight adjustment to improve focus performance. Last but not least, the lens includes a macro switch that delivers fairly good macro results with a minimum focusing distance of 0,38m.
Fujinon MK 18-55mm
- Excellent optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 over the entire zoom range of the lens.
- Lens with ultra-compact and lightweight "less than 1 kg" design thanks to Super 35 mm / APS-C sensor
- Compatibility with an E mount.
- Fully manual rings for focus, zoom and iris with 0.8M gear pitch.
- 200 ° focus rotation angle for accurate focus.
- Iris without seams to avoid vibrations and noises that are obtained with the click mechanism.
- Solution of interchangeable lens problems for fixed digital cameras, such as "change of focus and change of optical axis when zooming" and "lens breathing".
- The front diameter of 85 mm, the filter diameter of 82 mm and the position of 0.8M are standardized between the two models.
- Macro function
- It has a flange focal length adjustment function.
The MK lens line consists of 2 lenses: MK 18-55mm T2.9 and MK 50-135mm T2.9.
VIDEO FUJINON 18-55MM MK:
Zoom lens rental:
- 28-100mm T2,9 Premista zoom lens rental
- 80-250mm T2.9-3.5 Premista zoom lens rental
Hk Zoom lens:
- 75-400mm T2.8-3.5 Fujinon HK Premier zoom lens rental
- 14.5-45mm T2 Fujinon HK Premier zoom lens rental
- 24-180mm T2.6 Fujinon HK Premier zoom lens rental
- 18-85mm T2 Fujinon HK Premier zoom lens rental
Xk zoom lens rental:
- 20-120mm T3.5 Fujinon zoom
Mk Zoom lens rental:
- 18-55mm T2.9 zoom
- 50-135mm T2.9 zoom
ARRI ALURA Zoom Lens Rental:
- 30-80mm T2.8 FUJINON /ARRI ALURA Zoom lens rental
- 18-80mm T2.6 FUJINON /ARRI ALURA Zoom lens rental
- 15.5-45mm T2.8 FUJINON /ARRI ALURA Zoom