TVLOGIC LUM-242G RENTAL- HIRE Rent TVLogic LUM-242G. It is a...
4K MONITORS RENTAL
4K MONITOR HIRE
- To understand what 4K resolution is, it is useful to have some context. It is normal to be familiar with the concept of High Definition or Full HD. It is the current resolution standard for digital television, Blu-Ray and most digital video players, such as Netflix.
- A Full HD screen is 1080 pixels high (which is where the term 1080p comes from) and 1920 pixels wide. In total, the vertical and horizontal lines add up to just over 2 million individual pixels, which is almost 6 times the number of pixels of a standard DVD image. This is important to know, because the higher the number of pixels in an image, the clearer and sharper it is.
- By comparison, 4K resolution is 2,160 pixels high and 3,840 pixels wide (the term 4K is derived from the width; there is also a 4K professional standard of 4,096 pixels wide). Combined, this equates to almost 8.3 million individual pixels in total - four times as many pixels as Full HD. This increase in pixels produces a superior image and makes it possible to increase the size of a screen without losing image clarity.
- For these reasons, 4K is fast becoming the new standard in high definition. Just as 720p replaced the old DVD standard of 480p, and 1080p replaced the old DVD standard of 480p, 4K resolution seems to be the next benchmark.
- The advantage of 4K resolution is that it offers better quality images at higher resolution. The higher resolution is beneficial in sectors that use detailed images.
- 4K monitors for rent. Reference monitors for filming with 4K resolutions from leading brands. Sony, Transvideo, Tvlogic, Small HD, Odyssey.
TVLOGIC LUM-242G RENTAL
- TVLogic LUM-242G rental. It is a 24 inch 4K/UHD HDR resolution monitor with resolution (3840 x 2160). The Tvlogic LUM 242G with a maximum luminance of UP TO 500nit and contrast ratio of 1200:1. The Tvlogic LUM 242G professional monitor offers a wide colour gamut and wide viewing angle.
- Tvlogic LUM 242G is equipped with 4 BNC inputs (2x12G-SDI + 2x3G-SDI) and one HDMI 2.0 interface, supports various video formats up to 4K / 60p via single link 12G-SDI, Quad 3G-SDI and HDMI 2.0.
- In addition the TVLOGIC LUM 242G monitor features tools such as Waveform Monitor and Vectorscope, the LUM-242G also provides HDR emulation function with HDR EOTF of PQ, HLG and SLog3.
TVLOGIC 24" LUM-240G TVLOGIC RENTAL
- Tv logic 24" Director or QUAD client monitor rental. The TV Logic LUM-240G director monitor is a 24" monitor that offers a 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) and the possibility of Signal for 4 cameras. Compatible with various video formats and with 12G, 6G, 3G, HD-SDI and HDMI 2.0 connections. It provides a high colour gamut up to DCI and includes 3D support.
SMALLHD INDIE 7" RENTAL
- SmallHD Smallhd Indie 7" Monitor rental. The lightweight SmallHD INDIE 7 camera touchscreen monitor offers professional monitoring on a crisp 7″ IPS LCD screen with 1920 x 1200 resolution, 10-bit colour processing, 1000 cd/m² brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, touch control and updated SmallHD PageOS 4 firmware. It has HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs and outputs, and supports up to 4K UHD video input.
ODYSSEY 7Q+ RENTAL
- Convergent Design's Odyssey 7Q+ monitor/recorder rental, a 7.7-inch OLED touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, can record in 4K, UHD in Apple ProRes 4:2:2 and uncompressed DPX 2K/1080p, with a contrast ratio of 3400:1, true blacks and professional monitoring capabilities. The Odyssey monitor has a low weight of 540g for ease of use and portability.