ARRI ALEXA XT HIRE - RENTAL Arri Alexa XT rental - hire: The...
ARRI ALEXA MINI
ARRI ALEXA MINI RENTAL - HIRE
Arri Alexa Mini rental - hire. Alexa camera is compact, lightweight and self-contained. The ARRI ALEXA MINI is a very versatile tool in the ARRI ALEXA camera range. It includes highly integrated and sealed electronics, a lightweight carbon fiber housing and a solid titanium PL mount that connects directly with the new internal sensor mount.
- Sensor: 35mm ARRI ALEV III CMOS
- Resolución: Up to 4k UHD
- Workflow: ProRes & ARRIRAW
- Sensitivity: 800 base sensitivity
- Recording Frame rates: Up to 200 fps
- Mount: PL / EF
- Weight: 2.3 kg with PL mount
Rental Prices Arri Alexa Mini Camera:
- Daily Price: 550 euros
- Price per 2 days: 900 euros
- Price per 3 days: 1200 euros
- Price per 4 days: 1520 euros
- Price per 5 days: 1650 euros
- Price per week : 2000 euros
RENT ARRI ALEXA MINI
ARRI ALEXA MINI RENTAL - HIRE MADRID
The Arri Alexa Mini rental - hire is a compact and lightweight camera, one of the lightest cinema cameras on the market (2.3 kg). Thanks to its cube-shaped design, the Arri Alexa Mini rental - hire camera offers easy handling and multiple camera configurations. It has internal ND filters (0.6, 1.2 and 2.1) and an interchangeable PL mount that connects directly with the new internal sensor mount – also made out of titanium – to ensure a super-stable flange lens support, even when using large lenses. You can also configure the camera with a Canon EF or B4 mount. The Arri Alexa Mini rental/hire camera records up to 200 frames per second with a large dynamic range (14 stops) and the Arri Alexa characteristic look. It also allows ARRI RAW recording and a 4:3 format ratio.
The Arri Alexa Mini rental/hire camera is a reliable solution for any kind of production, it's the perfect camera for any film shooting with cranes, Steadicam or movi, aerial shots, underwater or handheld camera operating.
Strength and agility with top-quality materials. ARRI has been able to keep its characteristic sturdy built camera core in a small and lightweight camera. The Arri Mini rental - hire camera has highly integrated and sealed electronics, a lightweight carbon fibre housing and a solid titanium PL mount that connects directly with the new internal sensor mount (also made out of titanium) to ensure a super-stable flange lens support, even when using large lenses. Because of its size, it is very easy to transport, and makes film shooting in small spaces much easier. ARRI ALEXA MINI camera rental - hire in Camaleon Rental.
- Versatile mounting and film shooting options. The Arri Alexa Mini rental - hire camera offers many possibilities. You could operate with an on-board monitor controlled with the camera's user button interface, with wireless remote control, or as a normal camera with the ARRI MVF-1 multi viewfinder attached. This camera is very silent, ideal for tight film shooting conditions. The Arri Alexa Mini rental/hire camera can comfortably be held by its hand rig.
It allows filming in any direction, including upside-down and in portrait mode. Its multiple accessory attachment points allow highly creative mounting solutions. In addition, the Arri Alexa Mini’s interchangeable lens mount can be replaced with any of the ARRI AMIRA ones, allowing the use of B4 video and EF mount prime lenses.
- Uncompressed image quality for special shots. A great thing about the Arri Alexa Mini rental - hire camera, is that it combines its new features with the unparalleled image quality standard the ARRI ALEXA system has. If you want to combine the Arri Mini with any other ALEXA camera you will have perfectly matched images thanks to its 4:3 sensor and its automatic de‑squeeze function. You will also find the same workflows, with the option of recording ProRes and uncompressed ARRI RAW in-camera (with C-Fast 2.0 cards) or into a specially-designed external Codex recorder.
- Saving time on set. If you use an external Codex recorder (that can even record images from four different Arri ALEXA Mini cameras simultaneously) you will be able to film special shots or multi-camera setups (such as 360º shots) easily, no more time-wasting. You can also avoid using a separate high-speed camera by using the ALEXA Mini, which offers you the possibility of shooting with a maximum frame rate of 200fps, so it can also be used for stunning slow-motion cinematography. ARRI MINI camera rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
- Save time in post. With the ALEXA Mini the difficulties we faced in the past are eliminated. You won't have to solve grading problems trying to match images from the ALEXA cameras with small cameras from other manufacturers. With the ALEXA Mini, all images come from the same sensor and share the same color space as the ALEXA classic family, with their famous natural colorimetry and pleasant skin tones. The ability to use CDLs and 3D LUTs in-camera for on-set color management will also reduce time and money in post-production.
- Integrated lens motor control and ND filters, perfect for gimbals and camera movements. The ergonomics of the ALEXA Mini rental - hire camera were created with the new generation of gimbals, "multi-copters" and other specialized equipment in mind. It is compact enough to allow the use of standard PL mount lenses even on lightweight and space-limited rigs, such as gyro-stabilized aerial systems. Its performance in underwater work is perfect because of its capacity in low-light spaces.
- Greater efficiency through integrated functions. This rental - hire camera has an integrated lens motor controller that allows new active lens to be connected directly to the PL mount, so focus, iris and zoom settings can be controlled from ARRI hand units, without an additional box. It incorporates a wireless remote control system to use as a normal camera with the ARRI MVF-1 multi viewfinder or to operate with an onboard monitor controlled via the user button interface. This system allows controlling the camera with Arri accessories or with a computer, tablet or smartphone. Within the Arri compatible accessories for Alexa Mini we highlight: the Arri WCU-4, which combined with C-force Plus motors, will allow you to control the camera and lenses remotely, no receptors needed. It can also be configured via the MVF-1 electronic viewfinder, as in the Arri Amira. ARRI MINI camera rental/hire in Camaleon Rental. Lenses with LDS mount such as Cooke S4/i T2 or Zeiss Master Prime T1.3 offer metadata information to the camera and the WCU. This facilitates handling aperture, depth of field and focus. The active Arri PL mount can also give power to the lenses' servo (e.g. Fujinon Cabrio) without cables. The motorized and remote-controlled internal ND filters allow fast responses in changing light conditions and help keep clutter around the camera to a minimum.
- Integrated ARRI Lens Data System (LDS). ARRI's Lens Data System® (LDS) generates highly accurate lens metadata. When using an LDS lens on a Mini LDS mount, information about iris, zoom position or focus is visible in the viewfinder and the files will have lens data included in the recorded footage. The data also allows lens mapping to pre‑marked focus rings, and reduces time and expense when achieving complex VFX in post.