ARRI ALEXA XT HIRE - RENTAL Arri Alexa XT rental - hire: The...
ARRI AMIRA RENTAL - HIRE
ARRI Amira Premium rental - hire uses the same ALEV III sensor as the rest of the ARRI line cameras, fullHD, 2K, & 4k . It has a 14 stops dynamic range, natural colors and comes up to 200 fps. This camera combines exceptional image quality and affordable C-Fast 2.0 workflows. It has an optimized ergonomic design for single-operator use and extended shoulder-mounted operation. ARRI camera rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
- Sensor: 35mm ALEV III CMOS (28.17x18.13)
- Resolution: Up to 4k UHD
- Exposure Index: EI 800 base sensitivity
- Latitude: 14+ Stops
- High speed: Up to 200 fps (2k) full sensor area
- Mount: PL / EF
- Weight: 4.1 kg
RENT ARRI AMIRA
ARRI AMIRA PREMIUM 4K HIRE - RENTAL
The AMIRA PREMIUM rental - hire records fullHD, 2K and 4K images ( 4K UHD 3840x2160 with license, 2K 2048 x 1152; HD 1920x1080) on C-Fast cards (ProRes recording up to 4444). The Arri Amira Premium allows the creation of LUTs in-camera (apart from the possibility of using Log C & Rec 709), recording high speed up to 200fps using the whole sensor.
It has internal ND (0.6, 1.2, 2.1) filters, audio in-camera recording with its three channel IAOU port. With a dynamic range of more than 14 stops, the ARRI AMIRA PREMIUM offers low noise levels, subtle highlight handling, natural color rendering and beautiful skin tones. ARRI AMIRA PREMIUM camera hire in Camaleon Rental.
A great thing about the ARRI AMIRA PREMIUM it is that it is suitable for a great variety of production types, from reportage and corporate films to TV drama and low-budget movies.
This camera is built with a solid internal skeleton that guarantees camera and lens stability. Sealed and capsulated electronics provide top level protection against wetness and dust, while an integrated thermal core results in an exceptionally efficient cooling system. This ensures the correct performance of the camera no matter where you are or how hard the location conditions are.
If you need to hire a camera for a single operator, we recommend the quick start-up conditions the Arri Amira Premium offers; with easy access control of the menu for both audio and image, a perfect shoulder balance, a sliding dovetail plate, the OLED eyepiece and fold-away LCD monitor, and an easy control of the ND internal filters on camera. ARRI camera rental - hire in Camaleon Rental.
The ARRI AMIRA PREMIUM also comes with a number of 3D LUT-based looks that can be applied while filming. You could customize your own 3D LUTs in external color grading systems, load them into the camera during prep, and even modify them on set.
- Pre-record function. This is a great option for wildlife filmmakers. The pre-record function uses an internal buffer in the camera to perpetually record a loop, you can configure the length of the pre-recorded footage. When the REC button is hit, the clip recorded in the C-Fast 2.0 card will include the specified pre-record period at its start.
- Dynamic auto tracking white balance. There are some situations where you will find this option quite useful. Scenes that involve a change of color temperature while recording (for example, following a person from a tungsten interior to a daylight exterior) won't be a problem any more, this dynamic tracking option makes automatic white balance adjustments.
This adjustment is subtle and undetectable even in the most extreme color temperature transitions. ARRI camera rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
- Wifi and Ethernet remote. Thanks to this option, you can live display what the AMIRA´s LCD panel is showing on another device, such as a tablet, smartphone or laptop via wifi or an ethernet cable. The interface reproduces the camera's home screen menu.
- LDS functionality. ARRI's Lens Data System® (LDS) generates highly accurate lens metadata for its use on set and post-production. When using an LDS lens on the AMIRA's LDS mount, information about iris, zoom position or focus is visible in the viewfinder, and clip files will have lens data included in the recorded footage.
- Bluetooth audio monitoring. This option allows the camera operator to monitor audio through wireless Bluetooth headphones. Using a microphone-equipped headset, the director's comments could be recorded. This could be useful to provide guidance in post-production. These comments would be recorded on an independent audio-track.
The ARRI AMIRA PREMIUM uses an updated version of the ARRI ALEXA Classic/XT image sensor, which ensures a great image quality. With 14 stops of dynamic range, perfect highlight handling, an EI range from 160 to 3200 (ASA equivalent) at low noise levels, and natural color reproduction with natural skin tones.
This camera records HD, 2K or 4K (UHD) QuickTime ProRes clips with 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 color sampling, including 4 tracks of 24bit 48kHz audio and camera metadata. ARRI camera rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
- ARRI AMIRA Color Tool. The ARRI AMIRA Color Tool (Mac only) can create, modify and store AMIRA Look Files outside the camera. This software can read files from a library on the hard drive, it could also import a custom 3D LUT created in a color grading tool or from camera footage. Using the AMIRA Color Tool will let you work faster and more conveniently than from the camera menu.
- Image Encoding. AMIRA allows you to shoot your images in LogC, Rec709 video, or with a customized LUT. LogC and video are two types of image encodings that are usually found in different production environments.
- Rec709 Video delivers images that are ready for display on a computer, video monitor, or digital projector without any further conversion.
- LogC stands for a logarithmic encoding of the high dynamic range scene data coming from the sensor. The digital numbers in a LogC image are proportional to the exposure measured in stops, which results in a very flat "data curve". Without compressed highlights and blacks, LogC encoding provides much more control over your recorded image. However, for a visually correct contrast and color representation, LogC images must be converted to the display color space (e.g. Rec 709 video or DCI P3). ARRI camera rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
Inside an AMIRA, the sensor data always starts out as a LogC encoded image. Setting the camera to output Rec 709 video activates a 3D LUT that transforms the Log C image into a video encoded image for monitoring or recording. Video output can also be customized with the camera's set of look parameters. Rec 709 video represents the default video look in the AMIRA.
- Amira Premium 4k updates. ARRI announced two new updates for the Amira camera in 2015. On the one hand, the update of the SUP 2.0 software maximizes its capacity in terms of resolution, reaching 4K UHD. On the other hand, the SUP 3.0 software allows recording in MPEG-2 MXF for more fluid workflows, offering accessibility in broadcast formats.
- SUP 2.0 Amira Premium 4k software update. With this update, the Amira camera incorporates a new recording format: 4K UHD, ideal for productions that need to generate digital media at high resolutions. It allows direct capture on C.Fast 2.0 cards, using Apple ProRes codecs up to 4444 at a 3840x2160 resolution (Ultra High Definition) up to 60 fps. Another addition the SUP 2.0 software has is the ability to record ProRes 3.2K in direct compatibility with ALEXA cameras. You can add remote wifi support. Ability to get audio channels and monitor them individually. It allows making speed adjustments in pre-rec mode and capturing video-frames live.
- SUP 4.0/4.1 Arri Amira Premium 4 Software update. The new SUP 4.0 update for the Amira camera brings great news related to recording modes, media capture and video outputs. This update is compatible with all 3 Amira models (ARRI Amira, Amira Advance and ARRI Amira Premium). The SUP 4.1 update is only a software version that serves as maintenance support for SUP 4.0.