ARRI ALEXA MINI RENTAL - HIRE Arri Alexa Mini rental - hire....
ARRI ALEXA MINI LF
ARRI ALEXA MINI LF RENTAL - HIRE
Arri Alexa Mini LF rental - hire: compared with the Alexa Mini, the ARRI ALEXA MINI LF camera goes one step ahead quality-wise. It offers better image quality, lower noise in situations of high sensitivity, and a greater dynamic range thanks to its new sensor (which the Arri Alexa LF camera also has). The Arri Mini LF rental/hire camera allows you to shoot up to 90 frames when you work in a 2K resolution. The camera is available in Camaleon Rental.
- Sensor: 35mm ALEV III CMOS LF (4448 x 3096)
- Sensor format: 4: 3/16: 9/6: 5 / Open Gate
- Resolution: Up to 4.5k Cinema
- High speed: Up to 90 fps 2k
- Sensitivity: 800 Native EI
- Lens mount: LPL (also PL using adapter)
- Weight: 2.6 kg (without visor)
- Latitude: 14 stops
- Formats: ARRIRAW, ProRes
RENT ALEXA MINI LF
ARRI ALEXA MINI LF CAMERA RENTAL - HIRE
The new Arri Mini LF rental - hire camera has an ALEV III sensor, with a 25.54 x 36.70mm size. It has a maximum 4.5K (4448 x 3096) resolution available at 40fps. The Arri Mini LF rental - hire camera allows you to shoot up to 90 frames when you work in a 2K resolution. The Arri Mini LF rental/hire camera sensor stands out for the natural colors, pleasant skin tones, and low noise level it gives. It is perfect for screens with a high dynamic range (HDR) and a wide range of colors (WCG).
- ALEXA Mini LF Camera sensor: The Arri Mini LF rental/hire camera has the same sensor as the ALEXA LF. The ALEV 3 A2X sensor has the same size and type of photosite as the Super 35 ARRI digital cameras. With a resolution of 4448 x 3096 (a 4.5K sensor) and a measure of 36.70 x 25.54mm.
- Recording Formats: The Arri Mini LF rental/hire camera can record in ARRIRAW and Apple ProRes codec.
- In ARRIRAW: Open Gate allows us to record 4.5k at 40 FPS / 16: 9 UHD at 60 FPS / 2.39: 1 in 4.5K at 60 FPS
- In Apple ProRes: OpenGate 4,5k at 40 FPS / 16: 9 UHD at 60 FPS / 16: 9 2k at 90 FPS / 16: 9 HD at 90 FPS / 2: 39: 1 4,5K at 60 FPS
- Internal ND filters: The ARRI MINI LF rental/hire camera has three large-format FSND integrated motorized filters: ND 0.6. / ND 1.8. / ND 2.1
- Image processing and color management: This rental - hire camera is compatible with ARRI Look Files available for SDR, HDR PQ, and HDR HLG. ARRI Mini LF offers 16 linear bits in the ALEXA Wide Gamut / Log C color space. It includes color spaces: Log C, Rec 709, Rec 2020. You can also get a free ARRI color tool (ACT).
- ARRI Mini LF Camera Accessories: The ARRI ALEXA Mini camera accessories will fit and work on the Mini LF camera. Except for the support on the left side, that would not fit since the new design does not allow the addition of the mini left lateral support MSB-1.
- Size and weight of the ALEXA Mini LF camera: The ALEXA Mini LF rental - hire camera has practically the same dimensions and mounting points as the ALEXA Mini, except the media compartment, is on the left side of the camera. The camera body weighs 2.6 kg with the LPL lens mount, and the MVF-2 viewfinder weighs 800g.
- Recording Method: The ARRI ALEXA Mini LF rental/hire camera records in the new Codex compact units, unlike the ALEXA LF camera (that uses SXR capture units or SxS PRO+ cards). They can only be formatted on camera in UDF format for ARRIRAW and ProRes. This makes the job easier since we could record in ARRIRAW or ProRes formats without reformatting or changing the drives. ARRI will also use this media for future cameras.
The new Codex Compact Drives have a 1TB storage capacity. The Compact Drive has been specifically designed to support coding in a sophisticated and lossless way, and it reduces the size of ARRIRAW files by 40%. HDE is free of charge when using it with Codex Capture or Compact Drives.
Both ARRIRAW and Apple ProRes recording can use the total recording capacity of the 960GB drive. The unit offers writing sustained rates up to 8 Gb/s.
- ARRI MVF-2 ALEXA Mini LF Viewfinder: ARRI launched the MVF-2 viewfinder in order to go with the ALEXA Mini LF camera. It has a high-quality screen and a viewfinder heater to prevent fogging. The MVF-2 features a 4″ rotating monitor screen and a built-in headphone jack. The best of both worlds for optimal focus, dynamic range, and color decisions on the set.
- New ALEXA Mini LF interface: After almost a decade of ALEXA's user interface, we present a new and improved appearance with better functionality. The camera's HOME menus can be accessed through the drop-down monitor in the MVF-2 viewfinder, which is larger and has a higher resolution than all previous ARRI cameras menu screens.
- Important settings can be found quickly on the new and clearly structured home screen.
- The location of the menu can be easily found throughout different menu levels.
- More notifications and improved alerts. Easier and faster list selection.
- PL to LPL adapter: Like its predecessor, ALEXA LF, the ALEXA Mini LF rental/hire camera has an integrated LPL lens mount, optimized for large format sensors. The LPL mount is characterized by having a wider diameter and less space between the lens mount and the sensor; this allows it to adapt to ARRI Signature Prime lenses and future large format lenses. The LPL support has a larger opening that promotes the design of lenses for larger sensors. The LPL assembly transfers the LDS and Cooke/i protocols, it is also compatible with LDS-2.
The ALEXA Mini LF needs a PL-to-LPL adapter in order to use PL mount lenses. The adapter has black flaps, while the LPL bracket includes blue flaps. You can set the mount and adapter to a 12:00h or 3:00h position to fit the data on the LDS or /i lenses. The adapter transfers the LDS protocol and it's compatible with LDS-2.
- ARRI Large-format camera lens options: The LPL lens mount fitted in the ALEXA LF and ALEXA Mini LF cameras accept: "ARRI Signature Primes", "ARRI DNA LF", "format 65" lenses, and "third-party LPL lenses". The PL-to-LPL adapter, which securely attaches to the LPL lens holder without tools, offers compatibility with all PL mount lenses, from "Super 35" to "Full-Frame" lenses. The LDS-2 or /i lens metadata can be accessed through the LPL frame, and LDS-1 or /i type lenses communicate through the PL to LPL adapter.
- ARRI LBUS Accessories such as c-force motors: The Arri ALEXA Mini LF rental/hire camera has an LBUS connector on the LPL mount, compatible with all ARRI LBUS accessories.
Connect the LBUS connector of the ALEXA Mini LF to the LCUBE CUB-1, and the CUB-1 to the UDM-1 (Ultrasonic distance measurement). The CUB-1 (in the picture below, with the connection bracket) is a miniature converter box that turns the LBUS protocol into serial protocols and vice versa.
- WIFI Antenna. ALEXA Mini LF rental/hire camera has two WiFi antennas: one built into the camera body (on the right side), and one external antenna on the back of the camera.
- ALEXA Mini LF Camera Connections: SDI 1: 1.5G 422 HD (up to 30 fps), 3G 422 HD (up to 60 fps), 3G 444 HD (up to 30 fps), 6G 422 UHD (up to 30 fps). SDI 2: 1.5G 422 HD (up to 30 fps), 3G 422 HD (up to 60 fps), 3G 444 HD (up to 30 fps), 6G 422 UHD (up to 30 fps).
If one SDI outputs is changed to 6G UHD, the other one will have to be 1.5G HD or 3G HD.
Both SDI outputs carry uncompressed video with integrated audio and metadata. SDI 1 and 2 can be “clean” (HD or UHD) or “processed” (HD only). By 'clean image' we mean an image without overlays (status, false color, zebra, frame lines, etc...).
- Alexa Mini LF Technical specifications:
- Sensor: 35mm ALEV III CMOS LF (4448 x 3096)
- Sensor Format: 4:3 / 16:9 / 6:5 / Open Gate
- Resolution: 4.5K Cine
- High speed - Max FPS ( Frame per Second ): 90 FPS 2K
- Sensibility: EI 800 Nativo
- Mount: LPL (también PL usando adaptador)
- Weight: 2.6 kg (sin visor)
- Dynamic Range: 14 STOPS
- License & Format: ARRIRAW, ProRes
- NDS filters: ND 0.6, ND1.8, ND 1
- LDS, LBUS Lens system