ARRI ALURA 18-80MM RENTAL - HIRE Arri Alura 18-80mm Rental -...
ARRI ALURA 30-80mm T2.8
ARRI ALURA 30-80MM HIRE - RENTAL
Arri Alura 30-80mm T2.8 Zoom Rental - hire. Was the next step in the Alura line after the 15.5-45mm Zoom. Forming a modern, lightweight and high optical performance zoom pair, of the same weight and size. It is a high quality cine zoom lens, ideal for 4K and 8K footage. It offers a focal range of 30-80mm, making it perfect for large-scale shots or detailed shots. Its aspherical optics deliver excellent image quality, with a high level of detail and low distortion. Its compact, lightweight design makes it perfect for use with DSLR or mirrorless cameras.
- Mount: PL
- Aperture: T2.8
- Front diameter: 114mm
- Focal range: 30mm | 80mm
- Sensor Coverage: 2K - 16: 9 | 35mm
- Weight: 2.2Kg
RENT ARRI ALURA 30-80MM PL ZOOM
- The Fujinon ARRI Alura 30-80mm T2.8 Zoom lens was created in order to complement the rest of the Alura line, providing a greater focal range and offering improvements. Great optical performance in terms of high resolution capture. PL mount with integration of LDS data reading system, allowing data to be linked and shared with the camera.
- It has a zoom ratio of more than 2.6x, housing a range between 30mm and 80mm. Its diaphragm is composed of 9 thin blades that allow a maximum aperture of T2.8 throughout the zoom range.
- It has the ability to cover high resolutions such as 2K and 4K reaching sensors up to 31.5mm diagonally. Also, it is compatible with all the latest generation digital cameras.
FUJINON ARRI ALURA 30-80MM HIRE - RENTAL
- It complements perfectly with any other ARRI lenses, provides high contrast. Its lenses are composed of an EBC coating introduced by Fujinon in order to avoid flares. It hardly suffers geometric deformation. Designed to avoid the typical high breathing of zooms. It has a minimum focus distance of 0.6m. The horizontal angular field of view is 43.6º at 30mm and 17.1º at 80mm.
- ARRI Alura 30-80mm T2.8 is a lightweight zoom of no more than 2.2Kg, carefully crafted using ARRI's innovative techniques for ergonomics and easy handling. Recommended for cinematographic productions in which optical quality and versatility are sought, ideal for all types of stabilizers.