URSA MINI 4.6K HIRE Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4.6K camera hire. The...
URSA MINI 12K
BLACKMAGIC URSA MINI 12K RENTAL
Ursa Mini 12k rental - hire camera: A 12K Blackmagic camera with a Super35, 12.288 x 6480 pixel sensor. An exceptional resolution for high-end productions. With 80 megapixels per frame at 60fps in RAW format and 14 dynamic range stops. The URSA Mini Pro 12K beats traditional film industry parameters. With the advantages of a celluloid film camera, this digital rental - hire camera gives images incredible detail and intense colors.
- Sensor: Super 35 (288 x6480)
- Resolution: up to 12K
- Sensitivity: native 800ISO
- Mount: interchangeable PL
- Weight: 2.55kg
- Formats: ProRes - BlackmagicRaw
- Latitude: 14 Stops
- High Speed: up to 240 fps
- Built-in ND filters: NDS (0.6 to 2.1)
RENT BLACKMAGIC URSA MINI 12K
BLACKMAGIC URSA MINI 12K RENTAL - HIRE
Ursa Mini 12K rental - hire camera. The Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro has revolutionized the digital film industry with its Super 35 (12k 288 x 6480) sensor and its 14stop dynamic range integrated into the camera's prize-winning body. With 80 megapixels per frame, a new color gamut, and Blackmagic RAW's flexible codec, working in a 12K resolution is now possible. The camera's oversampling process in a 12K resolution, offers the best 8K and 4K images with subtle skin tones and extraordinary detail that equals any photography camera's quality. There are various filming possibilities: up to 60fps in 12K, 120fps in 8K, and 240fps in 4K (Super16). The URSA Mini Pro 12K has an interchangeable PL mount, built-in neutral density filters, two C-Fast and SD UHS-II card slots, and an expansion USB-C SuperSpeed port. Plus, the URSA Mini Pro 12K rental - hire camera includes DaVinci Resolve Studio to achieve creative control during the post-production, editing, and color-correcting phases. The rental/hire of this camera is available in Camaleon Rental.
Resolution. The URSA Mini Pro 12K is the best choice for any digital film project: it beats traditional film industry parameters and has the advantages of a celluloid film camera. This digital rental - hire camera gives images incredible detail, dynamic range, and intense colors. It's the perfect tool for feature films, TV shows, and IMAX projects. It gives objects excellent definition, which makes it perfect for chroma-key backgrounds, VFX, live compositions, and images with computer graphics. Thanks to its 12K oversampling process, you'll achieve even better colors and definition in 8K; also a more uniform look thanks to the invisible aliasing the camera has. This new digital film technology generation brings a pure and subtle analog-style but with optimized features.
Super35 12K Sensor. Blackmagic's URSA Mini Pro 12K revolutionary sensor offers a real 12K 8288 x 6480 resolution and 80 megapixels per frame. It also has a 14stop dynamic range, native 800 ISO, and an equal quantity of RGB pixels; perfect for images with different resolutions. These features make filming in 12K at a 60 fps speed possible. You could also use the resize function in 8K or in RAW 4K at a max. 120 fps without cropping or modifying your vision field. Moreover, thanks to the URSA Mini Pro 12K interchangeable mount, you'll get the chance of choosing between a great variety of vintage and modern lenses to capture images full of detail using your favorite lens look.
ND Filters. The URSA rental - hire camera includes high-quality built-in neutral density filters to quickly reduce the light that's coming into the camera. These 2, 4, and 6 stop filters have been specifically designed to be used combined with the camera's color gamut; this allows adding latitude even in adverse light situations. Infra-red filters were designed to evenly filter infra-red and optic wavelengths to eliminate image contamination. It's interesting to highlight that the camera's ND filters are easy to locate in an exterior roll-button, this way the operator can find them while filming. These filter values are shown on the camera's screen by number, steps or a fraction.
Interchangeable Mounts. Different projects require different lenses. Because of this, the URSA Mini Pro 12K has an interchangeable mount to allow the use of F, EF, PL or B4 2/3" lenses. Thanks to this feature, users can film with lenses made for photography, film or live broadcast. As said, the URSA Mini Pro 12K rental - hire camera is compatible with a large variety of professional lenses; it's possible to acquire different F, EF, PL or B4 camera versions separately. The new URSA Mini Pro 12K provides great flexibility to choose the professional lens kit that best suits your film project.
Blackmagic URSA Mini SSD Recorder. You can store Blackmagic RAW 12bit filmed image files in fast SSD 2.5" units or in U.2 NVMe Enterprise's newest units, which offer an unmatched data transfer speed of 900 MB/s. These support units offer the possibility of recording longer videos in a 4K, 8K or 12K resolution with the highest quality codec (Q0). The SSD recorder that holds these units can be attached directly to the backside of the camera, between the camera's body and its battery, and you can control it through the USB‑C port, so there is no need to access it manually.
Color gamut. Blackmagic's fifth-generation color gamut has a cinematic curve designed to use the maximum amount of color data information coming from the URSA Mini Pro 12K's sensor. The camera's improved chromatic response means nicer skin tones and an optimized color rendering in highly saturated or contrasted images, such as neon posters and car backlights. The URSA Mini Pro 12K rental - hire camera has a complex Blackmagic RAW image processing that preserves color and dynamic range metadata, this way, images are easier to edit in the post-production phase. On the other hand, this new technology is compatible with previously filmed Blackmagic RAW files, so you can apply the new color gamut curve to older footage.
Ursa Mini 12K video inputs:
- 1 x 12G SDI
Ursa Mini 12K video outputs:
- 1 x 12G SDI, 1 x 3G SDI for image viewing.
Ursa Mini 12K transmission speeds:
- 1.5 Gb/s, 3 Gb/s, 6 Gb/s, 12 Gb/s
Ursa Mini 12K analog audio inputs:
- 2 x XLR for line or mic signals and AES audio. Phantom +48V available.
Ursa Mini 12K analog audio outputs:
- 1 x 3.5mm for headphones. Compatible with iPhone mics.
Ursa Mini 12K ref. signal inputs:
- Tri-level Sync, Black Burst and Timecode.
Ursa Mini 12K remote control:
- 1 x 2.5mm LANC for REC/STOP, focus and iris lens control.
Ursa Mini 12K interface:
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 for external units and power supply.
- USB-C for software updates.
Ursa Mini 12K codecs:
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 5:1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 8:1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 12:1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate 18:1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q0
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q3
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality Q5
Ursa Mini 12K support:
- 2 x C-Fast 2.0
- 2 x SD UHS-II
- 1 x USB-C extension for external units.
Ursa Mini 12K high-speed frequency rates:
- Up to 60 f/s in 12K 17:9 (full frame)
- Up to 110 f/s in DCI 8K (full frame)
- Up to 110 f/s in DCI 4K (full frame)
- Up to 140 f/s in 8K y 4K (2.4:1)
- Up to 120 f/s in 6K (Super 16)
- Up to 220 f/s in 4K (Super 16)
Ursa Mini 12K resolutions:
- 12 288 x 6480 (DCI 12K)
- 11 520 x 6480 (12K 16:9)
- 12 288 x 5112 (12K 2.4:1)
- 7680 x 6408 (12K Anamorphic)
- 8192 x 4320 (DCI 8K)
- 7680 x 4320 (8K 16:9)
- 8192 x 3408 (8K 2.4:1)
- 5120 x 4272 (8K Anamorphic)
- 6144 x 3240 (Super16 6K)
- 4096 x 2160 (Super16 4K)
- 4096 x 2160 (DCI 4K)
- 3840 x 2160 (4K 16:9)
- 4096 x 1704 (4K 2.4:1)
- 2560 x 2136 (4K Anamorphic)
Ursa Mini 12k transfer speeds based on a 24fps frequency:
12K (12,288 x 6480)
- Blackmagic RAW 5:1 - 578 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 8:1 - 361 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 12:1 - 241 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 18:1 - 160 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Q0 - 241 a 578 MB/s 1
- Blackmagic RAW Q1 - 144 a 361 MB/s 2
- Blackmagic RAW Q3 - 96 a 241 MB/s 3
- Blackmagic RAW Q5 - 72 a 180 MB/s 4
8K (8192 x 4320)
- Blackmagic RAW 5:1 - 258 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 8:1 - 161 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 12:1 - 107 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 18:1 - 72 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Q0 - 107 a 258 MB/s 1
- Blackmagic RAW Q1 - 64 a 161 MB/s 2
- Blackmagic RAW Q3 - 43 a 107 MB/s 3
- Blackmagic RAW Q5 - 32 a 81 MB/s 4
6K (6144 x 3240)
- Blackmagic RAW 5:1 - 145 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 8:1 - 91 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 12:1 - 61 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW 18:1 - 40 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Q0 - 61 a 145 MB/s 1
- Blackmagic RAW Q1 - 36 a 91 MB/s 2
- Blackmagic RAW Q3 - 24 a 61 MB/s 3
- Blackmagic RAW Ursa Mini Q5 - 18 a 45 MB/s 4
4K (4096 x 2160)
- Blackmagic RAW Ursa Mini 5:1 - 65 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Ursa Mini 8:1 - 41 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Ursa Mini 12:1 - 27 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Ursa Mini 18:1 - 18 MB/s
- Blackmagic RAW Ursa Mini Q0 - 27 a 65 MB/s 1
- Blackmagic RAW Ursa Mini Q1 - 16 a 41 MB/s 2
- Blackmagic RAW Ursa Mini Q3 - 11 a 27 MB/s 3
- Blackmagic RAW Ursa Mini Q5 - 8 a 20 MB/s 4
You might also like
URSA MINI PRO 4.6K G2 HIRE Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K g2...