CANON C500 MARK-II
CANON C500 MARK II RENTAL
C500 Mark-II rental - hire. The C500 Mark II rental/hire camera is equipped with a CMOS full frame 5.9K sensor that has more than 15 dynamic range stops. Its newly developed DIGIC DV 7 image processor increases functionality and flexibility, enabling features such as 5.9K recording, internal Canon Cinema Raw Light y and double pixel AF. The camera's 5.9K Full Frame offers a cinematic look combined with natural and unified skin tones, also a faithful color reproduction thanks to Canon's coloring technology. C500 Mark II camera rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
- Sensor: CMOS Full frame 5.9K
- Resolution: internal 5.9K / 10 BITS 4:2:2 4K
- Formats: Cinema RAW Light / XF-AVC
- Latitude: 15 stops
- Weight: 1.750g.
CANON C500 MARK II HIRE
CANON EOS C500 MARK II RENTAL
C500 Mark-II rental/hire. The camera's 5.9K Full Frame offers a cinematic look combined with natural and unified skin tones, also a faithful color reproduction thanks to Canon's coloring technology. Furthermore, the sensor provides over 15 latitude stops with a wide color gamut, perfect for high dynamic range productions. Canon C500 Mark-II camera rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
The C500 Mark-II camera incorporates the new DIGIC DV 7 image processor that allows internal 5.9K Cinema RAW Light recording. It also captures Canon's XF-AVC format in a 4K, 10 bit 4:2:2 resolution. Thanks to the camera's two ExpressCF card slots, plus an additional SD slot (for proxy files), you can double record (in the same format) at the same time. Canon C500 Mark-II camera rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
The Canon C500 Mark II camera has an adaptable mount to carry many types of lenses and comply any project's requirements.
Its EF mount is compatible with a wide range of Canon EF primes (like Canon CN-E Lenses). The camera's optional PL mount reads the Cooke/i digital system. You could also use B4 mount adaptors to film with 2/3'' lenses.
Electronic Image Stabilizer
The Canon C500 Mark II camera is the first EOS digital film camera with an electronic 5-axis built-in image stabilizer. Even if you use the Canon C500 Mark II with lenses that don't have electronic communication, the electronic stabilization of the image is possible thanks to the manual focus length setting. Canon C500 Mark II rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
High frame rate
The Canon C500 Mark II camera allows high frame rate recordings up to 50/60 fps in 5.9K. In 2K mode (crop) you can establish configurations from 1 fps to 120fps max., which increases creative possibilities. The new Slow & Fast button allows easy access to the camera's slow and fast motion setting.
Full frame ND filters
The Canon C500 Mark II camera is equipped with a robust electronic ND filter system that filters 2/4/6 light steps, which could be amplified to 8/10 steps. This helps create low depth of field images, even in high light situations. Canon C500 Mark II camera rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
Canon C500 Mark II Interface
The Canon C500 Mark II has an advanced 12G-SDI interface with four times the bandwidth compared to 3G-SDI, simplifying 4K workflows by enabling it to output 4K 50/60p over a single cable. Similarly, the HDMI interface can also deliver 4K 50/60p over a single cable.
Other Canon C500 Mark II specs:
- CMOS sensor: Full Frame
- System: RGB color filter (Bayer pattern)
- Sensor modes: Full Frame / Super 35mm (with crop) / Super 16mm (with crop)
- Total pixels: 20,8 aprox. (6062 x 3432)
Efective Pixels (Full Frame Mode):
- 18.69 megapixels (5952 x 3140): when 5952x3140, 4096x2160 or 2048x1080 resolutions are selected.
- 17.52 megapixels (5580 x 3140): when 3840x2160 or 1920x1080 resolutions are selected.
Efective frame size:
- 38,1 x 20,1mm (43,1mm diagonal): if 5952x3140, 4096x2160 or 2048x1080 resolutions are selected.
- 35,7 x 20,1mm (41mm diagonal): if 3840x2160 or 1920x1080 resolutions are selected.
- Dynamic Range: Canon Log 2: 1600 %/15+ stops - Canon Log 3: 1600 %/14 stops
- Wide DR: 800% in ISO400
Canon Camera Hire:
- C300 Mark-II camera hire.
- AEOS C500 camera hire.
- EOS C500 Mark-II camera hire.
- AEOS 5D Mark III camera hire.
Canon Lens Hire:
- 50-1000mm T5-8.9 hire.
- K35 lens kit hire.
- Canon CN-E T1.3 lens kit hire.
- 300mm T2.8 lens hire.
- EF 70-200 mm f/2,8L IS II zoom hire.