Some previous considerations
Your privacy is important to me.
In this privacy statement I explain what personal information I collect from my users and how I use them. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://www.camaleonrental.comas users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
- I never share personal information about my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Responsible for the processing of your data
- Social Denomination: CAMALEÓN CINE SERVICES S.L.
- Trademark: CAMALEÓN RENTAL
- Address: CALLE JUÁN BAUTISTA DE TOLEDO 31, 28002 MADRID
- CIF / NIF: B57897589
- Email: email@example.com
- Data storage: Database hosted in Loading.es
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
Principle of minimization of data: I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them. The minimum possible.
Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users' data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
Personal information I deal with in CAMALEÓN CINE SERVICES S.L.come from:
- Contact Form.
- Registration Form.
- Comments on blog.
- Subscription form.
- Service request form.
What are your rights when you provide me with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether CAMALEÓN CINE SERVICES S.L.I am treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. CAMALEÓN CINE SERVICES S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to the portability of the data, you will have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data collected
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
In no case are specially protected data categories treated.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, WEB, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.camaleonrental.comto analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.camaleonrental.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Google Fonts: (previously called Google Web Fonts) is an interactive directory of free use under the application that programs interfaces for web sources. This was launched in 2010, and renewed in 2011. This service is provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google") . The information that is downloaded to your computer in order to add the styles corresponding to the type of letters that are displayed on the screen sends data about your activity that will be transmitted directly and stored by Google in the servers of the United States. If you continue to use our website you agree that Google, Inc., may have this information.
Social Networks: Through our website you can access social networks Facebook, Twitter or YouTube open access to all users. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks users can learn about our activities, opinions, access photos and videos. Users of these social networks should be aware that this place is independent of the web https://www.camaleonrental.comand it is open, that is, it is visible to all its users, and the privacy policies to apply to these Content is set by Facebook, Twitter or Youtube. https://www.camaleonrental.comdoes not own social networks.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data collected through the web will be used for the generic purpose of the management and control of the contractual or established business relationship and, specifically for:
- Manage full access and correct use of the Services by the users thereof.
- To communicate with users in response to questions, requests, comments and questions that you make through the contact forms on our website (including, chats or phone calls).
- To offer new products, services, special offers or updates, send bulletins (newsletters).
- Where appropriate, manage personnel selection processes in selective processes of workers and / or collaborators.
- Commercial Communications (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion about the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments of services, offers and / or promotions. These commercial offers will be, in any case, expressly and separately authorized by the user, who can revoke at any time their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for that purpose in them.
- We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above unless it is imposed by law or there is a judicial requirement.
- Term of conservation: The personal data provided will be kept and treated while the commercial relationship is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising its right of withdrawal, in which case CAMALEÓN CINE SERVICES S.L.will block your data for as long as your legal obligations persist.
The personal data of the people interested in the reception of commercial information will remain in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
Legitimation of treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of data is legitimation based on the consent of the interested party for the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of:
- Before proceeding with the registration of your data, activation, purchase, request or contracting.
However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with this information or, later, revoke the consent previously granted to process your data, although this refusal will imply the impossibility of our request being able to be addressed.
CAMALEÓN CINE SERVICES S.L. understands that by providing us with these data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the veracity, timeliness and accuracy thereof and that he accepts and consents expressly in his treatment for the purposes described above.
Rights of interested persons
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether CAMALEÓN CINE SERVICES S.L. personal data that concerns you is treated, or not. In particular, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification: it allows to correct errors, modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete and guarantee the certainty of the information object of the treatment.
- Right of suppression: it allows to request the elimination of the data object of treatment when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked during the corresponding period while the legal obligations persist.
Possibility of withdrawing the consent: Likewise, the interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of providing us with their data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights exposed, please send us a letter with all your information, including ID to: CAMALEÓN CINE SERVICES S.L.,CALLE JUÁN BAUTISTA DE TOLEDO 31, 28002 MADRID, or send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org the type of right you want to exercise.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to https://www.camaleonrental.com, exonerating CAMALEÓN CINE SERVICES S.L., from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
CAMALEÓN CINE SERVICES S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, CAMALEÓN CINE SERVICES S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation to its implementation.