FUJINON PREMISTA 28-100mm RENTAL - HIRE Fujinon Premista...
FUJINON PREMISTA RENTAL
- The Fujinon Premista full frame cinema lenses are the latest release from the Fujifilm company. The new range of Fujinon Premista lenses offers all the benefits for recording with large format sensors that offer unprecedented optical quality in variable focal lenses. Rental of Premista lenses at Camaleon Rental.
- The design of the Fujinon Premista lenses Series 19-45mm, 28-100mm and 80-250mm variable focal lenses have the same weight of 3.8 kg and the same compact size, which facilitate work with cranes or helicopters where access to the lenses is difficult. . In addition, Premista lenses offer consistent quality throughout the entire focal length, with all key parts manufactured to micron-level tolerances.
FUJINON PREMISTA FULL FRAME LENSES HIRE
- In recent years, cinematographers have begun to work with film cameras equipped with full frame sensors in both film and advertising productions. The new trend of large format shooting offers operators a natural bokeh effect, with shallower depths of field than S35 and a wide focal range with minimal size and weight.
- Although until now there were lenses compatible with the large format sensor, the demand for variable focal lenses that cover wide focal lengths and that offer versatility with maximum 4k image quality has grown. Lens rental at Camaleon Rental.
- The Fujifilm house presents the "Premista" series as a continuation of the current line of "Fujinon HK, Fujinon ZK, XK and Fujinon MK Cinema Lenses" to meet the diverse needs of the film and commercial production industry.
- Fujifilm offers with its new series of full frame lenses FUJINON Premista 28-100mmT2.9, FUJINON Premista 80-250mmT2.9-3.5 and Fujinon 19-45mm. a wide focal range from 19mm to 250mm.
- Since its beginnings in 1934, with the production of motion pictures. The Fujifilm company is directly related to the film industry. For more than 20 years Fujifilm Cine lens began research and development of cinema lenses in 2000. 17 years later the cinema zoom lenses received the Engineering Emmy Award from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
19-45mm Fujinon Premista Lenses Rental
- The latest Fujinon lenses in the series are the Premista 19-45mm T2.9. A shorter and lighter wide-angle zoom lens that will be very useful in filming situations with stabilizers, steadicams, cranes or on sets where, due to limited space, a lens capable of expanding vision is required. Lens rental at Camaleon Rental.
- It is slightly shorter (230mm) than the 28-100 and 80-250mm (250mm). Although the lens lengths are slightly different the focus and zoom iris rings are located in the same place for all three lenses. The Fujinon 19-45mm lens weighs 3.3 kilos compared to 3.8kg for the rest of the series. Like all Premista lenses, the 19-45mm offers 280° of focus rotation and a front diameter of 114mm.
- The 19-45mm full frame zoom lenses allow close focusing to 24″ (60.96 cm) and also feature a 4-pin Lemo data port for compatibility with Zeiss eXtended Data and Cooke /i technology.
28-100mm Fujinon Premista Lenses Rental
- The Fujinon Premista 28-100mm T2.9 variable focal lenses are the first in the series. This is a standard zoom lens that covers focal lengths of 28-100mm. The equivalent of 6 fixed lenses, this way you save time and expenses due to frequent changing of fixed lenses. Its optical design with a large diameter aspherical lens and new focus or zoom systems guarantee a great result. Lens rental at Camaleon Rental.
- Premista zoom lenses offer similar optical quality throughout the frame. Both in the center of the image and in the corners, allowing the cinematographer to capture textures in character and objects. The lens design helps achieve a wide dynamic range by eliminating unwanted chromatic aberrations or distortions thanks to the optical calculation software designed by Fujifilm.
80-250mm Fujinon Premista Lenses Rental
- The Fujinon Premista 80-250mm large format zoom lenses are a telephoto lens that covers the focal length of 80-250mm with a constant aperture of T2.8. The Premista 80-250mm lenses can be combined with the Premista 28-100mm to form a kit that covers the most used focal length. Between 28mm and 250mm, both share a common front element diameter and three-ring gear positions, allowing users to use camera accessories without varying their position. Lens rental at Camaleon Rental.
- The design of the Fujinon Premista 19-45mm, 28-100mm and 80-250mm variable focal lenses have the same weight of 3.8 kg and the same compact size, which facilitate work with cranes or helicopters where access to the lenses is difficult. . In addition, Premista lenses offer consistent quality throughout the entire focal length, with all key parts manufactured to micron-level tolerances.