TVLOGIC LEM-250A MONITOR HIRE Tvlogic 24" Monitor Rental....
TVLOGIC XVM-177A HIRE - RENTAL TVLOGIC XVM-177A Rental. The...
TVLOGIC LVM 181-S RENTAL TVLOGIC LVM 181S Monitor rental....
TVLOGIC LVM-173W-3G RENTAL Tvlogic 17 '' LVM-173W-3G...
SONY TRIMASTER PVM-A170 OLED RENTAL Sony Trimaster Oled 17...
SMALLHD 703 ULTRABRIGHT RENTAL SMALLHD 703 ULTRABRIGHT HIRE -...
HD MONITORS RENTAL - HIRE
RENT HD MONITORS
- HD monitors rental - Hire. Rental of filming and camera monitors with HD resolutions from leading brands. Sony, Transvideo, Tvlogic, Astro, Small HD. Check our offers for renting a Professional HD Monitor.
HD MONITORS VS FULL HD MONITORS
- High definition screens are everywhere. From TVs and desktop monitors to tablet and tablet displays, high definition is the new gold standard for image resolution. X, Y and Z Series notebooks come equipped with a Full HD display to deliver unmatched picture quality, sharpness and clarity. However, it's important to understand that "high definition" can refer to picture resolutions of different sizes - this includes HD, Full HD and Ultra HD. What do these terms mean and which resolution is right for you?
WHAT IS FULL HD?
- Full HD refers to a picture resolution of 1080p. Full HD is the standard resolution for Blu-Ray, digital television and most high-definition video found on the Internet, such as YouTube, Hulu and Vimeo. Below Full HD is standard high definition or 720p: a high definition picture resolution lower than 1080p. At the higher end of the spectrum is Ultra HD (UHD or 4K). This picture resolution is higher, sharper and clearer than 1080p. However, Ultra HD picture resolution has not yet been universally adopted.
- In some cases, the term "HD" can be used interchangeably with "Full HD" to describe the picture resolution of a product. This can easily lead to confusion, as HD can also refer to standard high definition, or 720p. For clarity, you should know that HD can refer to 720p or 1080p, but Full HD can only refer to 1080p. Also, HD Ready only refers to 720p. If you are unsure of the resolution of an image based on the product description, please refer to the specifications to determine the actual image size. This is explained in more detail below.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HD READY AND FULL HD
- The term "HD Ready", when used to describe a TV or monitor, refers to a picture resolution of 720p. The term "HD" may also be used. A picture resolution of 720p contains 720 pixel lines on the vertical axis and 1280 pixel lines on the horizontal axis. Therefore, the image is 720 pixels high and 1,280 pixels wide. The result is a total of 921,600 pixels. This is the lowest image resolution considered high definition. The difference between HD Ready (or HD), Full HD and Ultra HD can be seen below:
- HD: 720p image resolution (1,280 x 720 pixels - approximately 1 million pixels in total)
- Full HD: 1080p image resolution (1,920 x 1,080 pixels - approximately 2 million pixels in total)
- Ultra HD: 4K image resolution (3,840 x 2,160 pixels - approximately 8 million pixels in total)
- The more pixels an image has, the better. Why? Because with more pixels, an image can be displayed at a larger size without image degradation. More pixels in a given area also allow an image to contain few or no visible pixels, known as a "retina display". In a retina display, there are more pixels in a specific area than can be seen by the human eye individually.
TVLOGIC LEM-250A OLED MONITOR RENTAL
- Rent Tv-Logic 24" LEM-250A OLED monitors for Director or client. The new Tvlogic LEM-250A OLED Director or Client is a 24.5" Full HD resolution monitor that uses the best OLED display and is equipped with all the features and technologies of TVLogic's XVM series reference monitors. The LEM-250A OLED offers the highest picture quality and professional features.
TVLOGIC XVM-177 TVLOGIC MONITOR RENTAL
- XVM-177 Tv logic monitor rental. The XVM-177A grade 1 monitor is designed for both studio and shooting applications where accurate colour monitoring is important. HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels) compatible with various video formats and BNC, DVI, and HDMI connections. It has several colour space presets with 3D LUT, gamma control and backlight.
TVLOGIC LVM-181S TVLOGIC LVM-181S MONITOR RENTAL
- TVLOGIC LVM 181S Monitor Rental. TVLogic's 18.5" 3G-SDI/HDMI LCD monitor with HDR emulation features a 1920 x 1080 IPS LCD display and HDMI, DVI, 3G-SDI and BNC composite inputs, as well as composite and 3G-SDI outputs. It also has a 3.5mm headphone output and LAN and GPI ports for remote control. A stand is also provided to mount the monitor on the desktop. This LVM-181S model also supports HLG, PQ and PQ2 HDR emulation which can be enabled or disabled for your footage requirements.
TVLOGIC LVM-173W-3G TVLOGIC MONITOR RENTAL
- Tv Logic 17'' LVM-173W-3G Monitor Rental | Address and Customer. Tv logic 17" LVM-173W-3G monitors for director have 2 HDSDI channels, waveform and vectorscope. Includes V-battery adapter, 2 VLock batteries, Dual Charger and Long BNC Cables.
SONY TRIMASTER PVM-170 MONITOR RENTAL
- Sony Trimaster OLED PVM-A170 monitors for rent. The PVM-A170 OLED TRIMASTER monitor for Director or client offers wider viewing angles. It is lighter in weight than any professional monitor on the market, making it easier for group image review and transport. New camera linking features such as camera and lens metadata display and Picture & Picture function. Check out our monitor rental offers.
SMALLHD 703 ULTRABRIGHT MONITOR RENTAL
- One of the brightest 7" production monitors on the market, with an incredible 2200 nits brightness in 1080p. It is often the monitor of choice for cinematographers and is used on countless feature films as an on-board monitor. The SmallHD 703 monitor offers excellent picture quality with a brightness of 1000 nits, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
SMALLHD INDIE 7 MONITOR RENTAL
- SmallHD Indie 7 Monitor Rental. SmallHD's lightweight INDIE 7 camera touchscreen monitor offers professional monitoring on a crisp 7″ IPS LCD screen with 1920 x 1200 resolution, 10-bit colour processing, 1000 cd/m² brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, touch control and updated SmallHD PageOS 4 firmware. It has HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs and outputs, and supports up to 4K UHD video input.
TVLOGIC F-7H MONITOR RENTAL
- Tvlogic F-7H monitors for rent. New Tvlogic 7" full HD monitor with great sharpness. The F-7H is a 7" Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution field production monitor with an ultra high luminance of 3600 nit. The F-7H provides SDI <-> HDMI cross conversion with 1 SDI input, 1 SDI output, 1 HDMI input and 1 HDMI output interface. It also supports all professional features such as waveform and vectorscope, audio level meters, focus assist, range error, timecode display, multiple manufacturers and aspect ratio, 3D LUT import, camera logs and HDR emulation including HDR EOTF from PQ, HLG SLog3.
TVLOGIC F-5A MONITOR RENTAL
- Tvlogic F-5A onboard monitors for rent. The TVLogic F-5A 5.5-inch IPS IPS camera monitor with L-series board. The Tvlogic F-5A offers cinematic picture quality in a compact form factor suitable for use as an EVF or onboard camera monitor. This monitor features an IPS display has a Full HD 1080p resolution with a 160° viewing angle and a contrast ratio of 1000:1. Features of the tvlogic F-5A include waveform displays, vectorscope and 16-channel audio level meter. the versatile tvlogic F-5A monitor has 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs and outputs, allowing for both HDMI to SDI and SDI to HDMI conversions.
TVLOGIC VFM-055A MONITOR RENTAL
- The VFM-055A 5.5 Inch OLED rental monitor offers professional picture quality. It is suitable for use as an EVF or built-in camera monitor. It features a Full HD 1080p OLED display with an impressive 17,000:1 contrast ratio. The VFM-055A monitor has 3G / HD / SD-SDI and HDMI inputs and outputs. It allows HDMI to SDI and SDI to HDMI conversion. You can also preview images using popular camera LUTs from ARRI, Canon, RED and Sony, such as S-Log1/2/3, Log-C/C-Long and RED Gamma 3/4.
TVLOGIC VFM-058W MONITOR RENTAL
- Tvlogic VFM-058W Monitor Rental. The TVLogic VFM-058W camera monitor is lightweight and robust thanks to its magnesium body and acrylic display. It offers above-average picture quality and supports a wide range of camera formats: 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI. The TVLogic VFM-058W camera monitor has a wide range of features: HDMI to SDI output conversion, waveform, vectorscope, focus assist, etc.
TVLOGIC VFM-056 TVLOGIC MONITOR RENTAL
- TV Logic 5,6 "VFM-056 TV Logic monitors for rental. Premium Viewfinder for camera. HDSDI signal 1 channel input, with waveform and vectorscope. Its easy and fast operation makes this monitor a default choice for many camera assistants.
TRANSVIDEO RAINBOW HD7 SBL MONITOR RENTAL
- Transvideo Rainbow hd 7 Inch monitors for rent. A lightweight, rugged monitor that allows you to store four modes in four different configurations, the Transvideo RainbowHD7 SBL monitor model incorporates a brighter system, making it easier to record on location.
ODYSSEY 7Q+ MONITOR RENTAL
- Convergent Design's Odyssey 7Q+ monitor/recorder rental, a 7.7-inch OLED touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, can record in 4K, UHD in Apple ProRes 4:2:2 and uncompressed DPX 2K/1080p, with a contrast ratio of 3400:1, true blacks and professional monitoring functions. The Odyssey monitor has a low weight of 540g for ease of use and portability.