PHANTOM FLEX 4K RENTAL - HIRE Phantom Flex 4K rental - hire....
HIGH SPEED CAMERAS
HIGH SPEED CAMERA HIRE
PHANTOM VEO 4K RENTAL - HIRE Phantom Veo 4K rental - hire: The...
PHANTOM FLEX 2K RENTAL - HIRE Phantom Flex 2K rental - hire....
VEO 640S RENTAL - HIRE Phantom Veo 640s rental - hire. The...
PHANTOM VEO 340s HIRE - RENTAL Phantom Veo 340s rental - hire:...
FREEFLY WAVE CAMERA RENTAL Freefly Wave Camera. Freefly...
High speed camera rental - Hire
High speed camera rental in Spain
- In Camaleón Rental, we offer a wide selection of state-of-the-art high-speed camera rental, allowing you to enjoy their advantages without the need for expensive investments. Our specialized team will assist you in choosing the right camera for your specific needs. Experience the power of capturing imperceptible movements with our high-speed cameras!
- We specialize in recording slow-motion images for the video, film, advertising, television, and documentary industries. We work with two lines of high-speed video cameras from Vision Research: the Phantom Flex and Veo cameras.
- In our rental catalog, you'll find cutting-edge models with advanced features, high resolution, increased light sensitivity, and impressive frame rates.
4K High-Speed Camera
The Phantom Flex 4k and Veo 4K capture unmatched images at high frame speeds and resolutions of 2K and 4K. Whether you need a 4K camera with a 9.4-megapixel sensor or the world's fastest 4 Mpx cameras, our options offer integrated controls, SDI video output, and 10Gb Ethernet. The intuitive and user-friendly system, along with reliable data management, makes Vision Research's high-speed cameras the best choice for high-speed recording.
High-Speed Camera 1000 FPS
- The Phantom Veo 4K-PL, with a resolution of 4096 x 2304, captures an impressive 938 frames per second or 1000 FPS at 4096x2160. The sensor can operate in a global standard or wavy shutter mode, enhancing dynamic range and eliminating the need for black references. With a maximum RAM capacity of 72GB, it allows for just over 5 seconds of recording time at 1000 FPS. The new Vision Research 4K PL camera maintains all the functions of the VEO-S cameras, including camera control, robust connectors, and support for C-Fast 2.0.
- The VEO 4K-PL camera offers 10Gb Ethernet for fast processing, along with 3G HD-SDI and HDMI outputs, and a new Programmable I/O infrastructure. Built with durable materials, the VEO 4K camera can withstand forces ranging from 30G to 100G, even without the internal shutter option, which is standard on all models. All internal components are fully sealed to ensure reliable performance.
Phantom High Speed Camera
- The camera family currently consists of two main lines of cameras and accessories. The FLEX series includes the Flex 2K and Flex 4K cameras, which can reach up to 2500 FPS in HD resolution and 1000 FPS in 4K. Both cameras utilize an Ethernet connection for image capture.
- The Phantom VEO 340 and Phantom 640 series have a more compact and lightweight design, achieving speeds of up to 2800 fps in HD or 1600 in 2.5K. The VEO 640 offers new possibilities for special recordings with remote systems such as cranes, camera cars, or camera stabilizers, and has the ability to record on C-Fast cards. However, Ethernet remains the fastest option.
- The new VEO series is available with memory capacities of up to 72 GB, allowing for more than 8 seconds of capture time. Both the Flex and VEO cameras are designed for use in research as well as in video, television, and film production. The Flex line was awarded the Scientific and Technical Academy Award in 2012, and it also received an Emmy Award for Technology and Engineering in 2010.
- At Camaleón Rental, we offer different rental options for various types of productions. We have the Flex 4K cameras, which allow for recording images of up to 1000 frames per second at maximum resolution (4K). For a more affordable option, we have the Flex 2.5K camera, which can reach up to 2500 FPS in HD resolution. The VEO 640S is capable of reaching 2800 FPS at Full HD resolutions, while its predecessor, the 340S, can record 1500 FPS at the same resolution. Additionally, we have technical specialists in slow motion and high-speed shooting who will provide guidance during the pre-production, filming, and post-production stages of your project.
- Freefly High Speed Camera. Freefly Systems is a developer and manufacturer of UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) and camera stabilizers that have made a significant impact in the film industry. They are dedicated to one goal: inventing solutions that allow cameras to move without restrictions and inhibitions. They develop unmanned aerial vehicles for aerial cinematography, gimbals, and remote-controlled vehicles. At Camaleón Rental, you can choose a high-speed camera from the Freefly brand. Explore our catalog to find the one that best suits your needs. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Why should you hire a high-speed slow-motion camera from Camaleón Rental?
If you're still wondering why renting a high-speed camera is beneficial, let me assure you that these cameras allow you to capture images and videos with incredible detail, enabling you to explore and record even the most fleeting moments. Moreover, camera rental offers a cost-effective solution, as you can leverage state-of-the-art technology without making a significant investment.
High-Speed Camera Rental: Pricing
The rental prices for high-speed cameras vary depending on factors such as the rental duration, camera model, and additional accessories required for your project. At Camaleón Rental, we offer flexible options tailored to your specific needs and budget. Our objective is to provide you with a quality service at an affordable price. Additionally, we offer comprehensive packages that include cameras such as the Phantom Flex 4K, VEO 4K PL, Flex 4K GS, along with film lenses and accessories that best suit your project. It is essential to hire a technician specialized in high-speed cameras to ensure optimal results.
Frequently Asked Questions about High-Speed Camera Hire
What is a high speed camera?
- A high-speed camera is a technological device that allows us to capture images and videos at extremely fast speeds, surpassing the limits of what the human eye can perceive. These cameras are designed to record events that occur in fractions of a second, enabling the breakdown of movements and the capture of nearly imperceptible details.
- In the field of research, high-speed video cameras serve various purposes in areas such as medicine, engineering, chemistry, and more. They are utilized to analyze the behavior of materials that cannot be detected by the human eye or conventional video cameras.
- In the film industry and audiovisual production, high-speed cameras are frequently employed to create incredible visual effects, particularly slow-motion shots that enhance detail and intensify movement. While normal video or film cameras capture images at 25 frames per second (fps), high-speed video cameras can shoot thousands of frames per second, offering filmmakers and cinematographers new narrative possibilities.
- Many manufacturers of video cameras and digital cinema are incorporating high-speed recording options into their camera systems. For instance, Digital Film Cameras can reach up to 200 fps, while cameras such as the Red Monstro and Red Helium can achieve up to 300 fps. However, when it comes to high-speed film cameras, the Phantom cameras from Casa Visión Research are widely regarded as the most popular choice for video, film, advertising, documentary, and television shoots due to their unmatched FPS performance and image quality in the realm of high-speed film cameras.
How do high-speed cameras work?
Modern high-speed cameras operate by converting incident light (photons) into a stream of electrons, which are then deflected onto a photoanode and converted back into photons. These photons can be recorded onto film or a CCD sensor.
Which camera is used for slow motion?
There are several high-speed cameras renowned for their ability to record slow-motion footage with excellent quality and high frame rates. At Camaleón Rental, we particularly highlight the Phantom cameras, which deliver exceptional results in slow-motion recording.
How many frames per second does a slow-motion camera capture?
Slow-motion cameras typically record at frame rates of 120fps, 240fps, or even higher, allowing the footage to be played back in slow motion.