ASTERA HELIOS RENTAL Astera Helios Rental. Astera Helios is a...
List of products by brand Astera
ASTERA LIGHTING RENTAL
Astera lights for rent. In Camaleón Rental we offer a wide range of Astera LED lights for rent. Astera Titan Tube, Astera Helios Tube, Astera Hyperium, AX1, AX2, AX3... You can rent Astera in Camaleón, for your filming or recording of film, professional video, television or event.
ASTERA - THE COMPANY
- After successfully selling his development company MyTronic in 2007, the owner of the company, Norbert Ernst, took the decision to move from Germany to China with the aim of founding a new company, which he named Astera. In its early days, the company focused on the development and manufacture of LED products, targeting its German customers with whom it already had a prior relationship.
- Together with German engineer Simon Canins, in 2008, a significant improvement was made to the battery-powered tubes that Norbert Ernst had developed in 2005. This improvement consisted of adding 8 pixels and chaser-like colour changing effects, which could be activated via wireless DMX control systems or via manual control.
- Astera's unwavering dedication to developing revolutionary technologies in fully wireless LED lighting embodies the spirit of innovation and embraces the challenges presented to lighting professionals in a wide variety of environments and situations.
- The impulses and vision for the future that drive the brand are reflected in the creation of simple, sustainable tools that encourage creativity. These principles are rooted in the company's own history in the film, professional video and event industries, resulting in products designed specifically to meet the needs of these sectors.
- Astera offices are currently located in Munich (Germany), Shenzhen (China) and Sheung Shui, N.T. (Hong Kong).
ASTERA SPAIN HIRE
NORBERT ERNST - FOUNDER OF ASTERA
- Norbert Ernst is the founder and CEO of Astera LED Technologies GmbH and Astera Group. He is also the founder and CEO of Sycra Technologies. His leadership and vision have been instrumental to the success of these companies in the field of LED lighting technology and other similar sectors.
ASTERA - CINEMA'S CONTRIBUTIONS
- In 2010, at the Prolight & Sound trade fair, he presented the AL series, which consisted of 8 battery-powered lights. This presentation attracted many dealers and thus marked a significant milestone in the company's history.
- The introduction of the X-Series came in 2014 and marked the debut of Astera's second generation of wireless LED lights. This series was notable for incorporating high-end components and a wide range of new features designed specifically to meet the needs of film, event and television professionals. In addition, the AsteraApp was introduced, providing a more advanced and versatile control experience.
- In 2017, they launched the AX5 spotlight, which was a device that had the ability to replace other types of luminaires. Its versatility and performance cemented it as the LED par standard, highlighting its position as an efficient and multi-functional lighting solution. This achievement marks the impact Astera has had on the film, professional video, event and television lighting industry.
- The launch of the Titan Tube, came in 2018 which was an instant success for the company. It won several awards for innovation and quality and won over customers from all over the world. This achievement demonstrated Astera's ability to meet the demands of the film industry and its commitment to excellence in lighting.
RENT ASTERA LED LIGHTING
ASTERA TITAN TUBE
- At Camaleón we offer the Astera Titan Tube, which consists of 8 LED lighting tubes that produce a wide variety of colours that can be applied independently to its 16 individual pixels. It can be used both on location and on TV sets or studios.
ASTERA HELIOS TUBE
- These tubes are more compact than the Titan Tube, but offer all the same features, making them more convenient to carry. This LED tube is equipped with 8 pixels, despite these differences the colours and brightness of the Helios Tube are perfectly integrated with those of the Titan Tube. The Helios Tube, Titan Tube and Hyperion LED tubes lighting rental.
- These are longer tubes than the Titan Tube, measuring just over two metres. It also has twice as many LEDs, twice as many batteries, twice as brightness and twice as many pixels. The Astera Hyperion can be controlled with the app, with CRMX, with control on the tube or DMX by cable.
ASTERA AX1 PIXEL TUBE
- It is an RGBW LED tube light, with pixel control capability, designed for use in events, professional video, television or film sets. This versatile LED lighting is suitable for both illuminating people and creating indirect lighting effects. With a power of 28w and built in IP65 it is weatherproof.
ASTERA AX2 PIXEL BAR 50
- This is a battery operated LED bar. One of the features is that each of its LEDs can be individually controlled, providing accurate colour rendering, digital colour calibration and a beam angle of 21º. It is very quick and easy to install. It has a power of 80W.
ASTERA AX2 PIXEL BAR 100
- It is 100cm long and has a power of 160W. The 21º precision lenses allow for perfect colour mixing from floor to ceiling level. Airline Tracks are built into the bottom and rear of the luminaire, making it easy to attach mounting accessories. It is possible to adjust the tilt up to 90 degrees by rotating the base plate of the foot.
ASTERA AX3 LIGHT DROP
- It is a versatile RGBW disc with IP65 rating (dust and water resistant), powered by batteries. It has an output of 15W. It can play multiple roles, either as an uplight, pendant or freestanding spot, and can even be incorporated into translucent objects... Despite its small and compact design, it offers impressive brightness.
ASTERA AX5 TRIPLE PAR
- Efficiently replaces wireless and wired PARs as well as battery powered uplights. It can be controlled via Asteraapp, wireless and wired DMX and an interface on the fixture itself. It has a power of 45W. It has a green/magenta balance.
ASTERA X9 POWER PAR
- The AX9 inherits the successful 3-in-1 concept of its predecessor, the AX5. This means it can function as a stylish wireless uplight as well as a corded PAR light for large installations. Its design is compact and lightweight and built in IP65 which makes it water and dust resistant. It has a power output of 105W.
ASTERA NYX BULB
- It is a dimmable colour LED bulb designed for film, professional video, television and events. It is no bigger than a standard LED bulb. The NYX Bulb can be controlled via Asterapp as it incorporates a CRMX receiver along with RF and Bluetooth modules. For its use, we also offer video, photo and studios hire. In Camaleón we have these devices and we have them for film and TV lighting hire.
ASTERA PIXEL BRICK
- It is versatile and multi-purpose. It has 5 different beam options, plus you can connect multiple Pixel Bicks to create customised groups and shapes. It is compact and lightweight, measuring 10cm in length and weighing 1kg. At the same time, it provides a powerful, high quality light output that meets the highest standards of the film and television industry.
ASTERA HYDRA PANEL
- The versatility of this LED lighting surpasses any other product in its category, thanks to its ability to shape the light beam with 6 included modifiers and a wide range of mounting options. Its Titan Led engine generates an impressive output of 1300lm even when running on battery. It has an output of 16W.
ASTERA PLUTO FRESNEL
- This device is portable and has a power of up to 80W which is the equivalent of a 300W tungsten, making it much more efficient. Its beam angle is adjustable from 15º to 60º without colour fringes. It can be operated with DMX cable, wireless DMX or via Asterapp. It has an integrated battery with 3 hours of autonomy at maximum power.
ASTERA LEO FRESNEL
- This device has a power of up to 250W which is the equivalent of a 1000W tungsten, making it much more efficient. Its beam angle is adjustable from 15° to 60° without colour fringes. It can be operated with DMX cable, wireless DMX or via Asterapp. It has a built-in battery with 2 hours of autonomy at full power.