VORTEX 4 RENTAL Vortex 4 rental. The Creamsource Vortex4 is a...
List of products by brand Creamsource
CREAMSOURCE LIGHTING RENTAL
CREAMSOURCE - THE COMPANY
- Creamsource was founded in 2004 by cinematographer Rob Craig. The company was set up to design devices to help solve the challenges of the film and television industry and to contribute to the advancement of the industry. Today it continues to lead the way in finding new lighting solutions for the industry.
- Their ability to design and build with agility, combined with rigorous quality standards, has led them to collaborate with some of the most innovative companies in the world of content production.
- Creamsource has built a solid reputation for making extremely durable and colour-accurate fixtures. Their products are feature-packed and competitively priced.
CREAMSOURCE SPAIN HIRE
ROB CRAIG - THE FOUNDER
- Rob Craig is the CEO and owner of Creamsource, and fosters an environment where both leaders and team members excel to achieve exceptional results.
- Rob Craig has a proven ability to align teams, set strategic direction and improve performance. He understands how customer needs influence product and service design. He has a strong understanding of how to integrate technology and people leadership to improve both products and business processes. This translates into better outcomes for customers, which in turn contributes to better business performance.
- He leads Creamsource and has positioned the company as one of the top four global designers and manufacturers of cinematic lighting.
CREAMSOURCE - CINEMA'S CONTRIBUTIONS
- In 2004, Creamsource designed and manufactured one of the first large-scale, high-power led installations used in the film industry for the production of "Happy Feet", directed by George Miller. This installation included 60 luminaires providing 6kW of reliable motion capture led light.
- In 2006, they developed custom led ring lights for cinematographers looking for intelligently designed lighting solutions that could hold their own in large, frenetic environments, ensuring a premium lighting experience.
- In 2009, Creamsource, introduced the Doppio 2 "x1" led panel, providing an innovative perspective on the potential of led lighting and the virtually limitless possibilities of this technology.
- In 2012, the product line expanded to include the more compact but equally robust 1 "x1" Mini Panel led, available in daylight, tungsten and bi-colour options.
- In 2014 they launched the Creamsource Sky range, which was a 1200W LED light system with 5 colours that operated completely silently and without the need for a fan.
- In 2016, the third generation led light engine was introduced to upgrade the Doppio and Mini range to "plus" specification with a high CRI/TLCI, taking advantage of new developments in led technologies.
RENT CREAMSOURCE LED PANEL
Rent Creamsource led panel. At Camaleón Rental, we offer you a wide variety of led lights for rent in the led lighting rental section. You can also find led panels available for rent in the led panels rental section, for your filming or recording of a movie, professional video, television or event.
- The Vortex4 is a complete all-in-one 1x1 led lighting panel with RGBW capability. It offers an impressive 7300 lux reading at a distance of 3 metres. This device has a wide colour temperature range from 2200K to 15000K. The Vortex4 is versatile and can operate either as a bright light or as a soft light using the diffuser or Creamsource dome.
- The Vortex8 is a 2×1 RGBW led panel with a colour temperature range from 2200K to 15000K, it can be used as an intense light source for bouncing or to pass through a diffusion surface. It can also provide a soft, even light when used with the Creamsource Dome or DoPchoice Snapbag. In addition, it offers the ability to apply effects and colour gels thanks to CreamOS. All these functions are easily controlled through an easy and intuitive interface.
- The Micro Color led lighting panel is equipped with calibrated leds in the colours red, green, blue and white (RGBW). This allows not only to generate a high quality white light with a wide range of colour temperatures (2200K - 15000K) but also offers the ability to adjust the green and magenta tones, as well as producing vivid and saturated colours.
- The Micro Bender led panel has a robust and waterproof design, with an IP65 rating making it suitable for use in all weather conditions. Its light output quality is consistent with the standard of excellence of the Creamsource range, offering an adjustable colour temperature in the range of 2700K to 6500K and a high CRI/TLCI index of over 95. Despite its modest 80W power consumption, this fixture competes in terms of light output and power with 200W HMIs.