FREEFLY ALTA 6 DRONE RENTAL Freefly Alta 6 Drone Rental....
FREEFLY WAVE CAMERA RENTAL Freefly Wave Camera. Freefly...
MOVI M15 RENTAL The Freefly Movi15 gimball is a camera...
MOVI PRO RENTAL MōVI PRO is the most advanced three-axis...
MOVI XL RENTAL MOVI XL Is a stabilizer with 3 axis. This...
List of products by brand FREEFLY SYSTEMS
FREEFLY SYSTEM EQUIPMENT RENTAL
FREEFLY - THE COMPANY
- The Freefly company was created in 2011 by Tabb Firchau, David Bloomfield, Hugh Bell and Megan Fogel in North America. The motto of this company was "Why fly free?". The first thing he created was Cinestar, an aerial multirotor camera platform. This system became famous among professional users thanks to its simplicity and adaptability.
- In 2013, he launched his Mōvi® M10 stabilized camera gimbal at the 2013 NAB Show and won two InGear Technical Products Awards and Digital Video Magazine's Black Diamond for this system as it became an alternative to the heavy Steadicam. In 2014, the Mōvi M5 debuted as a more affordable gimbal in the Mōvi product line and was advertised as the best gimbal in Videomaker magazine.
- At NAB Show 2015, they exhibited the ALTA™ UAV, an aerial multirotor platform ready for aerial filmmakers. The novelty of this platform was that it could transport the payloads of the camera both in the upper part of the invention and in the lower part. This time they also promoted the MIMIC controller, which was to allow remote camera movement on the Mōvi by physically tilting, turning, and panning the controller.
CAMERAS, GIMBALS AND DRONES FREEFLY HIRE
TABB FIRCHAU, DAVID BLOOMFIELD, HUGH BELL AND MEGAN FOGEL - FOUNDERS
- David and Tabb began a relationship at RCgroup Tabb in 2008, as Tabb bought XERA engines from David B and they began designing heavy-duty industrial electric helicopters. In 2009 Hugh and Tabb meet on the set of Clean Break, an Irish miniseries of 4 episodes. At first they did not get along, but later they began a friendly relationship.
- In the year 2011 Tabb made the first EPIC in the world to fly the Multirotor, they kept it low but that's how they verified that their multirotors had enough power to transport cinema packages. Today Tabb is the president of the FreeFly System.
FREEFLY - CINEMA'S CONTRIBUTIONS
- In November 2011, the Freefly company released the Cinestar 2-Asxis Gimbal. Made for cinema, the Cinestar gimbal used a 5mm thick piece of carbon fiber mounted on a 25mm cross tube to hold the camera steady. This project supports cameras with a maximum width of 160mm and a height of 130mm.
- In February 2012 Freefly presented its Cinestar 3-Axis Gimbal project. Created especially for professional aerial cinema of two operators that allowed a 360º panoramic view.
- At the 2013 NAB show, Freefly released the Mōvi M10, which was to be the first handheld electronic camera gimbal. This product features direct-drive brushless motors and digitally stabilized mounted cameras using a 3-axis gimbal that results in perfectly smooth, jitter-free footage. Other features that it possesses is that it can be operated by a single operator in a Majestic mode and in a two-operator mode where a second operator could use a remote control to take shots.
- A year later in 2014, Freefly unveiled the Mōvi M5, whose change from its predecessor was that it supported a 2.3kg lower maximum payload. A top clamp bracket has also been added to aid in DSLR camera comparison. In September of that same year, the Mōvi M15 model was released, which was used to gimbal heavier digital cameras, with a maximum payload of 6.8Kg.
- In 2016, it delivered the Mōvi Pro, which Freefly built with built-in hot-swappable smart batteries, built-in kickstand, and other features to improve performance over its predecessors.
- At the 2017 NAB show, they announced the Mōvi XL model, which is a high-end design with a payload of up to 22.67Kg, intended primarily for cameras and cinema lenses that are larger than those of the normal user. In that same year, Freefly announced the Mōvi Carbon model, which was the world's first 5-axis handheld camera stabilizer. This year was a great year for the company since they also unveiled the Mōvi Cinema Robot, designed for Smartphones.
RENT FREEFLY SYSTEM HIGH SPEED CAMERAS
Freefly Systems Ember Camera Rental
- The Freefly System Ember camera for rent is compact and can record high-speed continuous footage directly to an internal 4TB SSD drive. It has a fast workflow based on iOS. It also has global shutter and wireless control.
Rent Mōvi XL Freefly Systems
- The Freefly Systems Wave camera for rent is capable of capturing 2K and 4K super slow motion images. It has a Super35 global shutter. The camera is so light that it weighs only 716g and uses a Sony E-mount. It is clocked at up to 9259fps.
FREEFLY SYSTEM CAMERA GIMBALS RENTAL
Rent Mōvi XL Freefly Systems
- The Mōvi XL Freefly Systems for rent has a total weight of 11Kg and 15.4Kg with batteries, but this way it achieves more power and robustness, although it continues to maintain lightness as an aspect to compete in the market as a crane head or cablecam. It uses three motors and an inertial measurement unit (UMI) to detect and counter unwanted motion. It has three axes: pan, tilt, and roll. It can be configured wirelessly via bluetooth on a mobile device.
Mōvi Pro Freefly Systems Rental
- The Mōvi Pro Freefly Systems for rent is a 3-axis camera gimbal and is considered to be the best camera movement system out there. It is very light as it has a weight of 2.6Kg and it is also portable and can be used with the most commonly used movie cameras today. It incorporates a battery system that allows hot swapping.
Mōvi M15 Freefly Systems Rental
- The Mōvi M15 Freefly Systems for rent is a precision carbon fiber camera system that uses three motors and an inertial measurement unit (IMU) to detect and counter unwanted movement along three axes, thus obtaining images with smooth and fluid movements with perfect horizons. Its design is intended for use with cameras and film lenses. Supports a weight of 7.5Kg.
FREEFLY DRONE RENTALS
Freefly Alta 6 Drone Rental
- The Freefly Alta 6 drone for rent has a payload capacity of up to 6.8kg. It is a 6-armed drone (hexacopter), ideal for professional filming or photography from the air. It has 6 motors which are very quiet. The battery charge time is very low, around 70 minutes. The maximum altitude that the Freefly Alta 6 drone can reach is 3500m and it has a maximum speed of 100km/h.