JOKER 800 RENTAL - HIRE Joker Bug 800 Rental. The Joker Bug...
List of products by brand K5600 LIGHTING
EQUIPMENT K5600 LIGHTING RENTAL
K5600 LIGHTING - THE COMPANY
- The Galerne and Grau families have known each other since early 1987 and began to distribute the French brand LTM, considered one of the most important lighting companies of the 20th century; the father of the Garlene family was the Director of LTM at that time and the Grau were directing Grau Luminotecnia. Monsieur Galerne left LTM in 1992 and founded a company called K5600 Lighting with his two sons to develop a new lighting concept for the world of cinema, for which he was very passionate. That same year, they released the Joker 200 and Joker 400.
- K5600 Lighting builds equipment around today's production challenges: tight budgets, small teams, and limited production time. Having marked a before and after with its unique accessories for HMI lighting.
- K5600 Lighting is a relatively new company in the world of cinema that adapts its designs to the needs of real filming. Creating lightweight and extremely portable equipment. Today it is recognized as one of the best lighting companies in the world. They are based in California and France.
CINEMA AND TV LIGHTING K5600 LIGHTING HIRE
MONSIEUR GALERNE - K5600 LIGHTING FOUNDER
- In 1977, he worked for a year at Lee Filters, a gelatin manufacturing company in England, then joined LTM as an export salesman, later a position in the marketing department and finally headed the Victorine studios in Nice from 1986 to 1992, the date on which he created K5600 Lighting together with his father and his brother Gilles Galerne who lived in the city of Los Angeles. His father died a year after the company was founded. The company was left in debt and started with two projectors that he had designed.
K5600 LIGHTING - CINEMA'S CONTRIBUTIONS
- The company K5600 Lighting was created in September 1992 with the Joker 200 and Joker 400. In August 1995 it presented the Bug 200, the world's first 360º HMI. In April 1997 they released the Joker Bug 400 which was designed with versatility in mind, so many accessories can be applied to it.
- In September 1999 K5600 Lighting offered the Joker Bug 800 model to the market, the first HMI developed around a UV-protected lamp. In the month of June of the turn of the century, they exhibited the Softube, which was specially manufactured to convert the beam of a Par into a linear light source.
- In 2002, specifically in the month of May, K5600 Lighting presented the Alpha 4 model, which was its first 4kW Fresnel to offer the "open eye" option. In June 2006 they released the Alpha 18 model, it was an 18Kw Fresnel with a weight of 55Kg and the first with the capacity to fully illuminate overhead. This design was also about the projector that introduces the most reflective material in lighting applications.
- In September 2007 K5600 Lighting released the Alpha 4 V2 model, the lightest and most compact 4Kw HMI using a 350mm lens on a 4Kw Fresnel. In April 2008 they exhibited a system that allowed 4 Bug projectors to be mounted together in the same light box, their Multibug. That same month they also presented the Bug-a-Beam adapter for the HMI 800W with its own reflector. In September of that same year they offered the Bug 1 and 2Kw incandescent to the market and they also offered the Spacebeam, which was an accessory to convert the Alpha 4 model into a Beam parallel beam projector.
- In April 2009, K5600 Lightting presented their Focal Spot design, an accessory that turned the Bug 200 or 400 models into a small profile projector. In April 2010 they presented the Cross Over, which was an adapter that allowed us to use the reflectors of their flashes, including the Beauty Dish, with the Joker Bug 200, 400 and 800. In that year they also presented the Big Eye with lens 625mm polymer fresnel that was intended to fit the Joker Bug 200, 400 and 800, showing the effect of a large 18kW fresnel.
- In April 2011, K5600 Lighting released the Joker Bug 1600 in two different formats; with the classic Par reflector or with the innovative segmented variable focus Zoom reflector. In 2013 they presented several projects, in April they offered the Alpha 200 model to the market and also presented the Softube for their Joker Bug 1600. In September of that year they also showed us the Alpha 9 and a Zoom reflector for the Joker Bug 800. In In 2015 they offered the Alpha 800 model to the market.
RENT LIGHTING K5600
Rental Joker 800
- Rental of the Joker 800 of the K5600 Lighting brand gives us a color temperature of 5600ºK. Thanks to its ballast that gives a frequency between 300Hz and 1000Hz, it can be used in high-speed filming. Thanks to its light weight of 2.27Kg and its small size, it becomes an ideal instrument for filming in any type of location.
Rental Joker Bug 400
- Rental of the Joker Bug 400 of the K5600 Lighting brand provides a daytime color temperature, that is, 5600ºK. Different accessories can be attached to it, which gives us great versatility when it comes to handling. As it has a ballast that reaches a frequency of 1000Hz, it becomes an ideal instrument to use in high-speed filming.