KOWA ANAMORPHIC RENTAL The Kowa Anamorphic lens set has an...
List of products by brand Kowa
KOWA EQUIPMENT RENTAL
KOWA - THE COMPANY
- Kowa's Electronics and Optics division began producing lenses in 1946 and spotting scopes in 1952. Later binoculars and cameras were added to the portfolio.
- Kowa Company Limited, is one of the largest private companies in Japan. Founded in 1894, Kowa has grown into a Japanese multinational that is active in various manufacturing and marketing activities in the fields of optics, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, textiles, and various consumer products.
- Kowa's Electronics and Optics division began lens production in 1946. Later binoculars and cameras were added to the portfolio.
- While camera production was discontinued in the 1970s, lens product lines continued to evolve. Just in this same year, the manufacture of the smallest Anamorphic lenses on the market today began. The set consisted of four 40mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm focal lengths. Very fashionable in recent years due to its optical deformations and flares.
- The kowa lens product lines in the CCTV and machine vision categories have become one of the most extensive on the market.
KOWA LENSES HIRE
KOWA - THE FOUNDER
- No information is known about who was the founder of said company, with which there is no information about his biography.
KOWA - CINEMA'S CONTRIBUTIONS
- Kowa Cine Prominar lenses are a Japanese cinema lens used in the 1960s. They are ideal for any type of filming, from music videos to feature films. They are made of aluminum alloy and a robust stainless steel housing. They have a 110mm front ring and large double focus scales.
RENT KOWA ANAMORPHIC OPTICS
Anamorphic optics rental
- The Kowa Anamorphic is a set of a 2x anamorphic factor. It is one of the lightest sets on the market weighing between 0.9Kg and 1.36Kg. This PL mount set has a style of its own due to its characteristic low contrast image style with striking flares.
Evolution 2x optics rental
- Rental Kowa Evolution 2x is a set that has a wide angle and a 135mm telephoto lens. They have a weight between 0.9Kg and 1.36Kg. P+S TECHNIK Anamorphic Evolution 2X lenses are based on the original KOWA Anamorphic optical design and rehousing of P+S TECHNIK lenses.