LEICA SUMICRON-C RENTAL - HIRE Leica Sumicron-c Rental....
LEICA SUMMILUX RENTAL - HIRE Leica - Leitz Summilux T1.4...
LEICA / LEITZ THALIA RENTAL - HIRE Leica - Leitz Thalia...
LEICA - LEITZ THALIA FOR SALE Leica Thalia Lens Set for sale....
LEITZ THALIA MACRO RENTAL - HIRE Leitz Thalia Macro Rental....
List of products by brand LEICA
LEICA EQUIPMENT RENTAL
LEICA - THE COMPANY
- Leica was the name of the first compact 35mm film camera. With an image size of 24x36cm with capacity for 36 exposures. The first prototypes were built by Oskar Barnack in 1913. In 1923 Barnack convinced his boss, Ernst Leitz, to build a series of 31 prototypes. The first Leica cameras emerged as mechanisms to test their own lenses.
- Leica also made SLR cameras, starting with the Leicaflex, through the SL, SL2 and R, from the R3 to the R7, initially made in collaboration with Minolta. They had an electronic shutter, except the R6 which was completely mechanical.
- He was the pioneer in the mass production of spherical lenses. Leica objectives were the origin of a myth that said that the photographs recorded with their optics were easily identifiable from photographs taken with optical devices from other manufacturers.
- Currently, Leica has caught up with the 35mm Film Lens market with the launch of the Leica Summilux C T1.3 and Leica Summicron C T2.
LEICA LENS HIRE
BARNACK - LEICA FOUNDER
- Oskar Barnack was born in the German municipality Nuthe-Urstromtal on November 1, 1879 and died in the German city of Bad Nauheim on January 16, 1936 at the age of 57. He was dedicated to photography and was a great engineer since in 1913 he built the first 35mm camera, which was named Ur-Leica, at the Leitz factory in the German city of Wetzlar.
- Barnack suffered from asthma, so he dedicated himself to designing cameras for outdoor use that were lighter than those that existed at the time. In 1923 he persuaded his boss, Ernst Leitz II, to make a pre-production series of 31 cameras for the factory and outdoor photographers. It was presented at the Leipzig Spring Fair in 1925 as the Leica I and it was a complete success.
- Among other things, he stands out for being one of the first photographers to make graphic reports in which the relationship of people with their environment could be seen. What he did was considered the first report made with a 35mm camera and it was a documentary about the flood caused by the river Lahn in Wetzlar (Germany).
- In 1979, it was the 100th anniversary of his birth and to commemorate it the Leica Oskar Barnack Prize was created, which is awarded at the Arles Meetings.
LEICA - CINEMA'S CONTRIBUTIONS
- He created the Leitz Prime series of optics, with 13 focal lengths from 18mm to 350mm in the optics set, they are considered to be top of the range when it comes to their fast T1.8 aperture (180mm T2, 350mm T3.6), minimal breathing , exceptionally low distortion and no visible chromatic aberration. With soft focus and high resolution and lighting throughout the frame.
- Leitz Elsie optics were created for full-frame performance with a consistency in size and speed to serve a wide range of productions. The set of 13 lenses ranges from 15mm to 150mm, all in T2.1.
- Leitz Hugo lenses were specially manufactured to be small, fast, light and focus as close as possible with the full personality of the Leica M lens glass creating character in the shot. The initial set of 7 full frame optics ranges from 21mm to 90mm, all T1.5.
- THALIA fixed optics are a 1935 design that offer a consistent cinematic look throughout the set of 10 optics from 24mm to 180mm that feature a 60mm image circle.
RENT LEICA SPHERICAL OBJECTIVES
Rental Summilux - C
- Leica Summilux - C rental, it is a set of T1.4 optics of: 16mm, 18mm, 21mm, 25mm, 29mm, 35mm, 40mm, 50mm, 65mm, 75mm, 100mm and 135mm. With a 300° focus ring rotation, there is no breathing. Balanced color, low chromatic aberration and presumed high definition and contrast. They have a small size and a light weight that is between 0.91Kg and 3.4Kg.
- Hire Leica Thalia, they have a 60mm image circle. They are a set of light optics weighing between 1.06Kg and 1.6Kg and robust. Its round iris creates a distinctive soft bokeh effect. They consist of a set of six optics of 30mm, 35mm, 45mm, 70mm, 100mm and 180mm.
Rent Summicron - C T2.0
- Summicron Rental Leica - C T2.0 easily cover the Super 35mm format, and also cover the larger Epic Dragon Red sensor in 6K mode. They are optics very similar to the Leica Summilux-C. But with a maximum aperture of T2.0 and 20% lighter. The Leica Summicron-C set of optics was presented at the NAB Fair in December 2013 and created a lot of excitement in the film world, even its name indicates it by incorporating the initial C for film design.
Rental Leitz Thalia Macro
- The rental of this set of optics presents a high-quality construction and a perfect sharpness for macro cinematography. With a minimum focusing distance of just over one centimeter, these lenses are ideal for taking close-ups of small objects. The Leitz Macro Lens Set consists of 3 Macro objectives: 24mm, 55mm and 120mm.