List of products by brand PANTHER
PANTHER EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Panther equipment rental. At Camaleón Rental we offer a wide range of Panther grip equipment for rent. You can rent the grip Panther material in Camaleón in the grip equipment hire section, for your filming or recording of cinema, professional video, television or event. For your use, we also offer video photo studios hire.
PANTHER - THE COMPANY
- The company was founded in 1986 in Germany by Erich Fitz and specialises in the production and sale of film equipment. Its headquarters are located in Munich (Germany). The company specialised in the manufacture and sale of dollies. In 1990, the company received the Oscar "Scientific & Engineering Award. Andreas Fitz (son of Erich Fitz) is currently the CEO of the company.
- Since 1999, Panther GmbH has been awarding the "Panther Award" during the "International High School Film Festival" in Munich to highlight and support young talents in the field of filmmaking. From a selection of nominated short films, a Panther jury selects the best film. The director of the winning film receives a prize and a voucher for the rental of original Panther equipment for his or her next film production. This initiative demonstrates Panther GmbH's commitment to developing and supporting the next generation of filmmakers.
- Panther specialises in the production of a wide variety of film equipment. Its product range encompasses a wide range of solutions that help film professionals achieve high quality cinematic shots and effects.
PANTHER GRIP HIRE
ERICH FITZ - FOUNDER OF PANTHER
- Erich Fitz worked in camera rigging at Arri to familiarise himself with cameras and then progressed to camera assistant and finally cameraman. His dedication and love for cinematography led him to establish Panther and make a significant contribution to the film industry.
- In 1986 he founded the company Panther. Erich Fitz said: "Since I was 8 years old, my greatest wish was to become a cameraman and create unique and unprecedented images. Finally, in the 1960s, I was able to do it. But I was not able to find the equipment I dreamed of, so I had to create it myself.
PANTHER - CONTRIBUTIONS TO CINEMA
- In 1990 they created the first electro-mechanical camera car in history. The 2Super Panther, which won a science and engineering award.
- In 1998 the company created the Evolution Dolly which was the standard for film dollies. The hydraulic column operates very smoothly and provides maximum stability.
- In 2002 they introduced the Galaxy Crane remote crane, which was modular and manoeuvrable. In 2006 they launched the Foxy Advanced Crane.
- Today they continue to develop new dollies and cranes.
RENT PANTHER DOLLIES
- The basic version offers three steering modes: CRAB (crab), FRONT (front) and REAR (rear). We can also adjust various radar positions. It can also be used as a mini base dolly without a column, by means of a base plate with a turnstile mounting system. You can check all the Dollies we have for rent in Camaleón, in the grip dollies rental section.
- The successor dolly to the Classic Dolly. This dolly has been designed with a robust structure that requires almost no maintenance. Even in its standard version, the central column configuration is very easy to operate and has a lot of versatility.
- The Panther S-Type dolly is powered by an electric motor; this offers numerous advantages over conventional hydraulic-only powered dollies, such as no oil leaks, elimination of the need for pumping, more trips without the need for recharging, and more...
- The standard version of the Easy Rider is a manually driven Rickshaw. In addition, there is an additional traction module that transforms the vehicle into a motorised tricycle with a silent electric motor.
- This dolly is the ideal choice for productions where space is limited. As the most compact of all Panther Dollies, it can easily fit through any doorway. It fits perfectly in places where space is limited, such as train or aeroplane aisles.
- This is a versatile dolly designed for use in film and video. Its compact dimensions, high stability and customisability make it suitable for even the most demanding professionals. The body is the same as our Classic Plus dolly, ensuring maximum compatibility with existing accessories, such as dollies and transport bars...
- The Panther Husky Dolly is suitable for both small film and TV productions. One of its outstanding features is the foldable platform that reduces its size by half. It is lightweight and easy to transport. It also includes a telescopic steering bar that allows it to be adjusted precisely to the needs of the platform.
- The Panther Twister offers new possibilities in terms of mobility and flexibility. Its main features are maximum mobility and the ability to perform quick and precise manoeuvres. You can turn quickly and easily in all directions by selecting one of the three available steering modes: Front, Rear and Round-A-Round.