EPIC DRAGON RENTAL The Red Epic Dragon rental-hire camera...
RED HELIUM FOR SALE Preowned RED Helium S35 DSMC2 camera...
RED EPIC X HIRE - RENTAL EPIC X rental. It is a...
RED GEMINI 5K HIRE Red Epic-W Gemini camera rental - hire: The...
RED KOMODO HIRE Red Komodo 6K camera rental - hire. The Red...
RED KOMODO X RENTAL Red Komodo X Rental. The Red Komodo X...
List of products by brand RED
RED EQUIPMENT RENTAL
RED - THE COMPANY
- It is an American company located in the city of Irvine, California with studios located in Hollywood. It was founded in 2005 by Jim Jannard, owner of the Oakley sports equipment brand (which mainly manufactures sunglasses, snowboard goggles, ski goggles...). The brand began by creating affordable digital video cameras and they began to bet on 4K. It was at the 2006 NAB show that they announced that they were going to start manufacturing their 4K film cameras.
RED CAMERA HIRE
JAMES JANNARD - RED FOUNDER
- He was born to a pharmacist father in California. They raised him as a Mormon. He graduated from Alhambra High School in the same state. In 1975 he set up a company that was dedicated to selling motocross parts which he called Oakley, which was the name of his dog. He then began to sell sunglasses, until they were used by cyclist Greg Lemond who won the road cycling world championship twice and the Tour de France three times. Whereupon this made Oakley rise to fame.
- In 2005 he founded the Red Digital Cinema Camera Company, which made the Red One camera that began to be used to shoot movies in Hollywood. In 2019 he announced his withdrawal due to health problems.
RED - CINEMA'S CONTRIBUTIONS
- corded up to 60 frames per second in 4K quality. It was a much more affordable S35mm camera than the ones on the market at that time.
- Later they announced the Scarlet X model or also known as Scarlet Dragon that promoted it at NAB 2013. It had interchangeable optics, it recorded up to 30 frames per second in 4K and 120 frames per second in 2K.
- Then they released the Epic line of cameras, which were higher performance cameras that included the models: EpicX, MysteriumX and the Epic Dragon. They have also released different sensors such as: Mysterium, Mysterium X, Red Dragon, Helium 8K, Monstro 8K...
RENT RED CAMERA
Red V-Raptor XL
- The Red V-Raptor XL camera offers the input/output capabilities, features and workflows that are highly desired by large-scale productions, all integrated into a single device. It stands out for its power and I/O. It offers 4K and HD-SDI resolution monitoring, supports direct-connect monitors, features discrete LUT management, and has conveniently located power outputs, all designed with the needs of high-end productions in mind.
- The Red V-Raptor ST has two sensor options available, so we have the flexibility to select the sensor format that is most suited to our objectives and best suits our shooting style. It can stream at a wide range of resolutions and frame rates, even reaching up to 8K at 120 FPS.
Komodo X Network
- The next generation of Komodo introduces a completely innovative sensor technology that amplifies both frame rate and dynamic range performance. It achieves an impressive 80 FPS at 6K and 120 FPS at 4K, thanks to its innovative sensor design and processing, and is CFexpress compatible.
Red Monstro 8K VV Rental
- The Monstro 8K VV camera for rent is a camera that can record 75 frames per second in 8K or full frame at 60 frames per second using the entire sensor. It incorporates the Monstro camera sensor that gives excellent image quality with a dynamic range of 17 stops and with very high results giving details in the shadows, as well as the most advanced VFX on camera. Use PL or LF mount. And despite its good features, it weighs only 1.52Kg.
Rent Red Ranger Monstro 8K VV
- The Ranger Monstro 8K VV camera for rent is built in a compact body. It has a full-frame Monstro sensor in 8K. With 17 stops of dynamic range and 60 frames per second in 8K. It has a PL and LF mount. And it has a weight of 3.4Kg. With this model we can decide what accessories we can mount, but it is not possible to remove the sidekick that allows us to manage the camera settings without having to apply a Red Touch monitor.
Rent Red Ranger Helium 8K S35
- Unlike the other Red cameras, the Ranger Helium 8K S35 camera for rent gives us the opportunity to decide which sensor or accessory to purchase. But it comes with the Helium 8K sensor from the factory, which is an expansion base similar to the production module. He also has the sidekik on the side. Its sensor has a maximum resolution of 8192 x 4320 and with a sensor size of 4096 x 21.60mm. Its high speed reaches up to 60 frames per second at 8K.
Rent Red V-Raptor ST
- The V-Raptor ST camera for rent is the latest model of the brand's film camera. It has a dynamic range of more than 17 stops and with a scan time that is twice as fast as any other camera of the same brand. Technicians can capture up to 600 frames per second at 2K with this camera. Thanks to the fact that with this equipment we can use the REDCODE RAW codec of the same brand, since it allows technicians to capture 16-bit RAW and thus we can take advantage of the latest IPP2 workflow and Red color management.
Red Weapon 6K Rental
- The Red Weapon 6K camera for rent includes in its features a 19.4 Mega pixel Red DRAGON CMOS sensor designed by the same brand. This sensor gives us a dynamic range of 16.5 stops, 300 frames per second at 2K and 100 frames per second at 6K. Another feature to add would be that it allows us to transfer up to 300Mb per second to RED MINI-MAG cards of between 480Gb and 1T. It has a weight of only 1.4kg.
Red Helium 8K Rental
- The Red Helium 8K camera has an S35 sensor and 8K resolution. It has the ability to record in two formats at once. And you can choose between REDCODE RAW, Apple ProRes, and Avid files. In slow motion it allows a maximum of 300 frames per second and 75 frames per second at 8K. It has a weight of 1.49Kg and uses a PL and EF (LDS) mount.
Gemini 5K Red Rental
- It includes a 5K S35 Epic-W Gemini sensor with two types of sensitivity. You can record at the same time in two formats to choose between these three RECODE RAR and Avid DNxHD or Apple ProRes. It has a size of 30.72mm x 18mm. And working with anamorphic optics it gives good coverage in 2K and 4K resolutions. It has a weight of only 1.51Kg and uses PL and EF mount. You can record at 96 frames per second at 5K.
Red Epic Dragon Rental
- The camera body weighs only 2.26Kg since it is made of an aluminum alloy. The sensor it has is a 19.4 megapixel RED DRAGON CMOS sensor with a maximum working area of 6144 x 3160 pixels. Another feature of this camera is that it allows us to record in anamorphic. It has a resolution of up to 6K and has a PL or EF mount.
Red Epic X Rental
- It has a 14 megapixel MYSTERIUM-X sensor, with 5K resolution at 120 frames per second and up to 320 frames per second at 2K resolution. When lighting is tricky it has the power to hit a maximum of 18 stops of dynamic range with HDRx.
Red Komodo 6K Rental
- It is the smallest, lightest and most variable film camera on the market today, it only weighs 0.95Kg. It is designed with a Canon RF mount and this gives technicians the use of various adapters such as Canon EF, PL and Leica M. It has two ways of powering, either by two Canon BP style batteries or by DC IN port. It has 2K, 4K, 5K, and 6K resolutions.
Red Raven 4.5K Rental
- Record a maximum of 120 frames per second at 4.5K and up to 240 frames per second at 2K. It uses a Red Dragon 9.9 Megapixel CMOS sensor. Other features is that it offers RAW files of 16 bits per pixel. It can be controlled via Wifi with Redlink or via Ethernet cable.