HAWK C-SERIES RENTAL Anamorphic C-Series Rental. were the...
List of products by brand VANTAGE
VANTAGE EQUIPMENT RENTAL
VANTAGE - THE COMPANY
- Vantage is a company that was founded in 1993 in Bavaria, Germany, by Peter Märtin and Wolfgang Bäumler, who were childhood friends and were both very fond of cinema. The Vantage company is dedicated to the design and manufacture of anamorphic and spherical cine optics. The lenses designed by Vantage are made of Hawk glass.
- Although the company is headquartered in Weiden, Germany, it has continued to grow and now has locations in: Czech Republic, France, Belgium, Morocco and the USA. They ship to more than 70 countries worldwide. They are currently in the process of opening their next site in the UK.
VANTAGE OPTICS HIRE
PETER MÄRTIN AND WOLFANG BÄUMER - THE FOUNDERS
- The information we can find about the founders is that they were lifelong friends and they both liked cinema very much, so they decided to create the company Vantage in 1993. They are currently the executive directors of the company, which is constantly expanding.
VANTAGE - CINEMA'S CONTRIBUTIONS
- Since 1993 they have been designing and manufacturing anamorphic and spherical lenses with Hawk glass. They also manufacture filters and digital video assistants. The first series of anamorphic optics they brought out were the Hawk C-Series, which were created in the 1990s.
RENT VANTAGE ANAMORPHIC LENSES
Hawk V-Lite rental
- The Hawk V-Lite anamorphic lenses for rent are very light and offer a very sharp image. It is a set of ten lenses that have a focal range of 20mm up to 140 millimetres. These anamorphic lenses are PL mount.
Hawk V Series Rental
- The Hawk V Series anamorphic lenses for rent offer a retro look. They are a complete set of anamorphic lenses with focal lengths of (12x) 25 - 30 - 35 - 45 - 50 - 60 - 75 - 100 - 135 - 180 - 250 - 350mm. These lenses offer high contrast.
Hawk C-Series rental
- The Vantage Hawk C-Series anamorphic lenses for rent are the first set of anamorphic lenses created by the company. They have a retro look. They are small in size and lightweight. They use PL mount. They have a front diameter of 110 millimetres. There are two lenses with a focal range of 40mm and 100mm.