DEVICES PIX240 RENTAL Sound devices Pix240 is a...
POST PRODUCTION - DIT MONITORS
POST PRODUCTION DIT MONITORS
TVLOGIC XVM-177A HIRE - RENTAL TVLOGIC XVM-177A Rental. The...
ASTRO WM-3014 RENTAL Rental of the Astro WM-3014 monitor,...
ODYSSEY 7Q+ RECORDER RENTAL Odyssey 7Q + is a...
SONY TRIMASTER PVM-A170 OLED RENTAL Sony Trimaster Oled 17...
SMALLHD 703 ULTRABRIGHT RENTAL SMALLHD 703 ULTRABRIGHT HIRE -...
POST PRODUCTION - DIT MONITORS RENTAL
RENT EDITION & DIT MONITORS
- Rent Monitors Post Production, editing and dit. We offer a wide catalog of reference monitors from leading brands. Sony, Tvlogic, Transvideo, Astro, Odyssey that facilitate the work of the post production and dit departments by offering real color and resolution references for work in the post production room or on set. Check our special offers for rental of reference monitors for editing and dit.
- People's concept of what a DIT actually does varies greatly depending on their experience. A DIT, or Digital Imaging Technician, is technically a job title of IATSE Local 600 (Cinematographers Guild)... although many people call themselves DITs.
- Considered part of the camera department, not post-production (although it is very much the bridge between the two), the DIT works closely with the cinematographer to ensure the image quality and artistic look of the film throughout the shooting process. It is a job that emerged in the digital age and should not be confused with what is essentially a "data wrangler", who is usually someone with more post-production experience and is generally responsible for downloading and backing up the footage.
- The limitation in the control of proper monitoring can be greatly influenced by a choice of monitor model, by the type of model.
- To solve this in small budgets, it is possible to connect the two or three camera signals to the same monitor, where we would have the highest colour fidelity and luminosity. And on the other hand, leave the rest of the monitors as client monitors, where the important thing is that they adjust as much as possible, but without demanding a very high degree of fidelity.
- Although it is true that normally the will of the director of photography and the director, and their demands, predominate for on-set viewing... there are projects that are less demanding and others that require perfect monitoring by everyone.
- As for how to calibrate the monitors, there are many systems, from the most basic: contrast, saturation and brightness, to systems supported by probes and software.
- In any case, the aim is always to have a constant image on all monitors to help the director and the director of photography to achieve the best atmosphere and rhythm of work.
ASTRO WM-3014 MONITOR RENTAL
- For rent the Astro wn-3014 monitor, with waveform functions, a 6 inch screen, it is a unique monitor that provides multiple functions, such as monitor, waveform monitor and vector scope.
PIX240 MONITOR/RECORDER RENTAL
- Monitor / Recorder with HDSDI video inputs and Canon Audio inputs. Ideal for video support or for recording in Apple ProRes. 240Gb hard disk recording.
TVLOGIC XVM-177 MONITOR RENTAL
- Rent Tv logic XVM-177 Monitor. The XVM-177A grade 1 monitor is designed for both studio and filming applications where accurate colour monitoring is important. HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels) compatible with various video formats and BNC, DVI, and HDMI connections. It has several colour space presets with 3D LUT, gamma control and backlight.
ODYSSEY 7Q+ MONITOR RENTAL
- Convergent Design's Odyssey 7Q+ rental monitor/recorder, a 7.7 inch OLED touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, can record in 4K, UHD in Apple ProRes 4:2:2 and uncompressed DPX 2K/1080p, with a contrast ratio of 3400:1, true blacks and professional monitoring functions. The Odyssey monitor has a low weight of 540g for ease of use and transport.
SONY TRIMASTER PVM-170 MONITOR RENTAL
- Sony Trimaster OLED PVM-A170 rental. The PVM-A170 OLED TRIMASTER Director or Client monitor offers wider viewing angles. It is lighter in weight than any professional monitor on the market, making it easier for group image review and transport. New camera linking features such as camera and lens metadata display and Picture & Picture function. Check out our monitor rental offers.
SMALLHD 703 ULTRABRIGHT MONITOR RENTAL
- Smallhd 703 rental. One of the brightest 7" production monitors on the market, with an incredible 2200 nits brightness in 1080p. It is often the monitor of choice for cinematographers and is used on countless feature films as an on-board monitor. The SmallHD 703 monitor offers excellent picture quality with a brightness of 1000 nits, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
TVLOGIC LVM-181S MONITOR RENTAL
- Rental Monitor TVLOGIC LVM 181S. TVLogic's 18.5" 3G-SDI/HDMI LCD monitor with HDR emulation features a 1920 x 1080 IPS LCD display and HDMI, DVI, 3G-SDI and BNC composite inputs, as well as composite and 3G-SDI outputs. It also has a 3.5mm headphone output and LAN and GPI ports for remote control. A stand is also provided to mount the monitor on the desktop. This LVM-181S model also supports HLG, PQ and PQ2 HDR emulation which can be enabled or disabled for your footage requirements.