ZOOM FUJINON MK 18-55mm T2.9
FUJINON 18-55 mm MK
The Fujinon MK 18-55 has a maximum aperture of T 2.9 along the whole zoom range. It's a low dispersion and high-end performance lens that covers Super 35 mm sensors. It is designed for E-mount systems, and it has a super lightweight body and a 200º rotation focus ring that guarantees a smooth and seamless usage.
- Mount: Sony E-mount
- Aperture: T2.9
- Frontal diameter: 85 mm
- Focal Length: 18-55 mm
- Ring Rotation: 200º
- Sensor coverage: Super 35 mm (24.84 mm x 13.97 mm)
- Weight: 980g
Fujinon MK 18-55mm for sale
- Excellent optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 over the entire zoom range of the lens.
- Lens with ultra-compact and lightweight "less than 1 kg" design thanks to Super 35 mm / APS-C sensor
- Compatibility with an E mount.
- Fully manual rings for focus, zoom and iris with 0.8M gear pitch.
- 200 ° focus rotation angle for accurate focus.
- Iris without seams to avoid vibrations and noises that are obtained with the click mechanism.
- Solution of interchangeable lens problems for fixed digital cameras, such as "change of focus and change of optical axis when zooming" and "lens breathing".
- The front diameter of 85 mm, the filter diameter of 82 mm and the position of 0.8M are standardized between the two models.
- Macro function
- It has a flange focal length adjustment function.