EPIC DRAGON RENTAL The Red Epic Dragon rental-hire camera...
RED RAVEN 4.5K HIRE
- Raven 4.5K rental - hire: The RED RAVEN 4.5K rental/hire Camera is capable of recording in REDCODE RAW at 4.5K up to 120 fps, and at 2K up to 240fps with its Red Dragon 9.9 Megapixel CMOS camera sensor. It offers a dynamic range of 16.5 stops thanks to HDRX technology. RED has endeavored to simplify workflows, allowing the recording of Apple ProRes 422 HQ at 2K @ 60 and DNxHD at 8-bit up to 60fps. Available for rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
- Sensor: DRAGON 9.9 Megapixel CMOS 23.0 mm x 10.8 mm
- Resolution: 4.5K
- Latitude: 16.5 stops
- Formats: R3D, ProRes and DNxHD
- EF Mount
- Sensibility: 800 ISO
- High Speed: up to 300fps
- Weight: 1.5Kg
RENT RED RAVEN 4.5K
RED RAVEN 4.5K - HIRE - RENTAL
The Raven 4.5K rental - hire camera is the most lightweight RED camera and offers flexibility and portability without giving up high performance or capability. It is able to record either in R3D, ProRes or DNxHD, and it can capture two simultaneous clips: one in R3D format and the other one in ProRes or DNxHD. Besides, it can reach up to 300FPS at a 2K resolution. Raven camera rental - hire in Camaleon Rental.
The Raven rental - hire camera is equipped with a RED Dragon CMOS 9.9 megapixel sensor that has a 23mm width and a 10.8mm height, offering a 25.5mm diagonal. The sensor provides 4608x2160 effective pixels without giving up on great sensibility and a wide dynamic range that, combined with its HDRX feature, it offers 16.5 stops.
- Recording formats. The Raven camera is designed to shoot high-speed images without compromising the final result in the file. The R3D format delivers a RAW file that enhances the best post-production possibilities. With this, it is possible to shoot 4.5K@120FPS or 2K@300FPS (shooting 2.4:1 ~2048 x 864 aspect ratio).
- R3D & workflow. The RED Raven rental/hire camera offers 16-bit RAW files per pixel. Each capture in Redcode RAW is compressed on RED MINI-MAG cards, recording the RGB color parameters as reference metadata. A compression that RED defines as revolutionary for its "non-destructive editing capabilities". In this way, this format allows you to record less heavy files in order to increase recording times. This compressing range can be set between 2: 1 and 22: 1, depending on the resolution you choose and the needs of the production.