WEAPONN 6K RENTAL - HIRE Red Weapon 6K rental - hire camera:...
WEAPON HELIUM 8K
RED HELIUM RENTAL - HIRE
Red Weapon Helium 8K camera rental - hire: At Full Resolution, the RED EPIC WEAPON HELIUM 8K camera has 35.4 megapixels. With advanced Helium sensors, EPIC-WEAPON has a higher sensitivity in low lights and a wider dynamic range than its predecessors. Data speeds up to 275 MB/s. DSMC2 Weapon Helium 8K camera available for rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
- Sensor: HELIUM 35.4 Megapixel CMOS 29.90 mm x 15.77 mm
- Formats: REDCODE RAW | Apple Prores | DNxHR-DNxHD
- Resolution: Up to 8K 30FPS
- Sensitivity: 800 base
- Dynamic range: 16.5+ STOPS
- High speed: 300FPS (2K)
- Setting: PL / EF
- Weight: 3.35 lbs
RENT RED HELIUM
RED HELIUM 8K - HIRE - RENTAL
The RED WEAPON HELIUM 8K rental - hire cinema camera provides the maximum recording resolution available in the whole videography market. It is able to record each shot in two different formats simultaneously, you can choose between REDCODE RAW (up to 8K), Apple Prores (up to 4K), and DNxHD/HR (up to 4K).
- Red Weapon Helium 8k S35 Sensor. The RED WEAPON HELIUM 8K camera has a brand new Helium™ CMOS 35,4 Mpx sensor. It has 8192x4230 effective pixels in a 29,90mm x 15,77mm surface (with a diagonal distance of 33,80mm). In the words of RED, it is able to provide a dynamic range of about +16,5 T-stops, and over 300Mb/sec transmission speeds using the 428Gb or 1T RED MINI-MAG. It is also able to capture 75fps when recording 8K video, and up to 300fps choosing a 2K resolution. DSMC2 Weapon Helium 8K camera rental - hire in Camaleon Rental.
- Red Weapon Helium 8k - Recording formats. Videos are recorded in R3D format by default. This file extension created by RED provides an efficient and easy to manage RAW file, with 16-bit per pixel. Manageability is achieved via REDCODE codec, a RAW file compression algorithm, without quality or dynamic range loss. This codec is adjustable in compression (at a 2:1 ratio the image will be less compressed than at a 22:1 ratio). When recording, RED WEAPON HELIUM 8K captures RAW files independently. This means that parameters such as ISO sensibility, color temperature, or gamma are registered as metadata and thus they are not reflected in the file.
Among other characteristics, what truly makes this new RED generation of cameras stand out, is the fact that they allow two additional recording formats which were not included in previous releases: Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD/HR. Furthermore, it is possible to record an R3D file and a ProRes or DNxHD/HR file simultaneously. DSMC2 Weapon Helium 8K camera rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
- Apple ProRes. Apple ProRes recording (.mov) is only available when selecting the Continuous Record mode or the Motion+Still mode.
It is necessary to use either the Quicktime or the AppleProRes 422, 422 HQ, or 422 LT codecs in order to record ProRes 4K video. Any resolution may be chosen for this purpose: the result will be a 4K or 2K scaled file (depending on the option selected in the codec menu). The resulting clip won’t be cropped. If the selected codec is Apple ProRes 4K and the selected resolution was smaller than 4K, the camera will change the file resolution to 2K. DSMC2 Weapon Helium camera rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
It is not possible to record Apple ProRes when using 4K FF (Full-Frame) dual recording (R3D+Apple ProRes) or when using the prerecord option.
- Avid DNxHD/HR. As with Apple ProRes recording, it is only possible to record Apple ProRes y DNxHD/HR when selecting the Continuous Record mode or the Motion+Still mode.
Again, any RED WEAPON HELIUM 8K available resolution may be selected, but the camera will deliver a 2K or 4K file depending on the option selected in the codec menu: if the resolution is smaller than 4K and the DNxHD/HR 4K codec is selected, the camera will automatically generate a DNxHD/HR 2K file. The image won’t be cropped
- HDRX. The high dynamic range technique (HDR) is well known in still photography, and for some time it has been available for video with HDRX.
This process is achieved by recording two different images simultaneously, where one will be regularly exposed (the A-track) and the other will be underexposed (the X-track), using a higher shutter speed in order to keep information from the high light values. The RED technology provides a recording method that avoids time gaps between the A-track and the X-track, removing motion track issues. The exposure difference between the X-track and A-track can be set through the HDRX menu (from 2 to 6 T-stops).
Either one of the two tracks can be chosen as the one to be displayed (the chosen one would be the ProRes or DNxHD/HR file when shooting in dual recording mode). DSMC2 Weapon Helium camera rental - hire in Camaleon Rental. In the words of RED, HDRX recording increases the HELIUM dynamic range in 6 stops.
The Magic Motion tool in the REDCINE-X postproduction software combines both images using the sharpness reference of the X-track (which will have a smaller amount of motion blur due to its faster shutter speed) and adding the motion blur of the A-track as desired, allowing an additional slight control over the motion blur and giving a high dynamic range image.
- Red Weapon Helium 8k DSMC2 and wireless connections: RED stays committed to delivering light and compact camera designs. In its last generation of cameras, the module system has been improved even further by adding the DSMC 2 technology: camera modules that get coupled without cables and that are compatible with any RED camera released after RED Raven.
RED WEAPON HELIUM 8K features a REDLINK Command Protocol (RCP), a WiFi connection system that allows communication between a smartphone or a computer and the camera. This signal may be affected by other interferences generated on set (just like any other wireless accessory in the market).
You can link your device to the camera directly (connecting to the camera’s WiFi) or by connecting both camera and device to the same WiFi network. In order to control the camera wirelessly using a smartphone, it is required to download the Tool-control App (available on IOS and Android) (download it here) DSMC2 Weapon Helium camera rental/hire in Camaleon Rental.
- Red Weapon Helium 8k Workflow. RED strongly recommends downloading the REDCINE X-PRO software package when shooting with RED cameras. It consists of a series of software applications designed specifically to transcode and manage R3D files. Images can be transcoded, scaled, reframed or even color-corrected preserving the RAW file.
The Weapon Helium 8k S35 camera package rental - hire includes:
- 1 DSMC2 Weapon Helium S35 8K
- 1 DSMC2 Touch Srceen 7''
- 1 DSMC2 Oled Viewfinder
- 1 DSMC2 STANDARD OLPF 1
- 1 RED-790-0594 DSMC2 Skin Tone-Highlight/ Low Light optimized OLPF Pack S35
- 2 Lemo Cable- Lemo Red Touch Screen
- 1 RED DSMC2® PRODUCTION MODULE (V-LOCK)
- 1 Arri ( KK.0010066 ) Pro Cine Set 19mm for DSMC2
- 1 Arri ( KK.0012693 ) EVF Bracket Set for DSMC2 viewfinder
- 1 ARRI BP8 to 19mm rods
- 1 Rods Set 15 & 19mm
- 1 ARRI Dovetail / Sliding plate
- 4 MINI-MAG 480GB SSD
- 2 REDMINI-MAG USB 3.1 STATION