SONY VENICE HIRE - RENTAL Venice rental - hire: The brand new...
SONY FS7 HIRE - RENTAL
Sony PXW-FS7 rental - hire camera: The new Sony PXW-FS7 rental - hire camera has a 14 Stop dynamic range, a Super 35mm CMOS sensor, and a native ISO 2000. It records 60 FPS in 4K (slow motion up to 180fps). This camera is able to record ProRes 422 with XQD cards. It has an ergonomic design and includes internal ND filters. The rental/hire of the Sony PXW-FS7 camera is available in Camaleon Rental.
- Sensor: Super 35mm
- Resolution: 4K
- Hi-speed: up to 180 FPS
- Sensitivity: ISO 2000
- Latitude: 14 Stops / 10 Stops
- Mount: E / EF / PL
- Weight: 2 KG ( Only camera Body )
- Weight: 4.5 KG ( With viewfinder, battery BP-U30, SELP28135G y XQD Card
- Recording Formats: Raw 12 Bits (External) Apple ProRes 422 XAVC INTR
RENT SONY PXW - FS7
SONY PXW FS7 - HIRE - RENTAL
- The Sony PXW - FS7 rental - hire camera is the representation of versatility. 4K and HD recording in XAVC-I, XAVC-L formats on the card. With the XDCA module, you can shoot Apple ProRes 422 internally (1920x1080) or RAW 2K and 4K with external recorders. Its E-mount allows all kinds of adapters to carry different lenses, making the use of film lenses possible to provide Cinematographic images.
- The Sony PXW-FS7 has become the perfect option for TV shows and documentaries thanks to its ISO 2000 high native sensitivity, its 14 Stop latitude, S-Log3 format, and Super 35mm sensor. Ideal for any kind of moderate-budget project. The camera's design shares many of the features its big sister (the F55) has: XAVC recording, a similar menu interface, and almost the same external accessories. It has a professional audio recording system with very silent preamplifiers and dimmers; able to register two or four 24Bits and 48Khz audio channels. The Sony PXW-FS7 has two XLR inputs, which could be amplified to four with an input adaptor, and one internal mic.
- The Sony PXW-FS7 Camera offers, like other digital film cameras, the possibility of recording in CUSTOM MODE (compressed color signal) or S-LOG3 and S-LOG2 (logarithmic curve). It also allows LUT monitoring through its SDI outputs, or in its LCD when "CINE EI MODE" is set. Any of these curve modes, even if you have to compress latitude for TV broadcast, adjust whites and leave them 90% lower to have a wider margin to manipulate images with high light situations (91-110%). Images filmed under these parameters appear underexposed and without contrast, but to compensate, there are many stops to manipulate low and high lights. To control light exposition, we'll use the waveform that measures filmed signal; this way, if we apply a LUT, the measured signal will show LUT's values. Each LUT has its own exposition level, but generally mid-grey appears in the 41% curve's position.
- The Sony PXW-FS7 camera has an established "native" ISO for each viewing curve that affects the mid-grey position (not the sensor's latitude), therefore the stops we can adjust. It's actually a simple concept: the more ISO, the more low light information the camera distinguishes. This makes us gain latitude in dark shadows, but because latitude has 14stops max., we'll lose information below when gaining information in the higher part of the curve. To sum up: the higher the ISO, the fewer stops over mid-grey we'll have available.
- Available PXW FS7 Accessories:
- Extra 128Gb Cards rental
- XDCA module rental
- Metabone E-PL adapter rental
- Metabone E-EF adapter rental
- Cartoni Focus HD tripod rental
- O'connor 2560 Fluid Head rental
- Tvlogic 5.6" monitor rental
- Pixel Monitor Recorders rental
- 17" and 18" Tvlogic Director's Monitor rental
- Ronford Baker Slider rental
- E-mount lenses rental
- Recomended Lenses for Sony Pxw - Fs7
- The Sony FS7 camera has an E-mount. You could mount a PL or an EF adapter to use Cinema Prime lenses. The advantage of EF adapters is that they have active electronics, they transfer data to the camera. They are less recommendable when a very precise marked focus is needed. PL adapters are more accurate and reliable, but they do not have camera communication.
- Depending on the film shooting needs, we can offer you a variety of solutions and configurations for both prime and zoom lenses on camera: different range light zooms with Servo motors for documentaries or television productions, or prime lens packs for fiction and advertising projects.
- 28-135mm f4 Zoom lens hire
- Canon 16-35mm
- Canon 24-70mm F2.8 lens hire
- Canon 70-200mm F2.8 USM II lens hire
- Zeiss Standard Prime T2.1 lens hire
- Canon CN-E Set lens hire
- Fujinon MK Cine 18-55mm y 50-135mm hire
- Fujinon Cabrio Premier 20-120mm lens rental - hire
- Fujinon Cabrio 19-90mM lens rental - hire
- Angenieux Optimo Style lens rental - hire
- The Sony PXW FS7 RENTAL camera include:
- EVF Viewfinder + Sony Eyepiece.
- Handle / Stationary.
- 4x 64Gb Cards + Reader 3.0.
- Tilta V-mount adapter.
- Cage / Rig Tilta.
- BP at 15mm
- Power supply
- 15mm bars
- SONY FIRMWARE UPDATE in the PXW FS7 camera:
- It records 4K (4096 x 2160) and standard XAVC Intra cinema format at 24p.
- Flexible spot autofocus allows you to select the area of focus.
- Improvement in scopes: It is now possible to use a waveform monitor to view the logarithmic signal or the applied LUT.
- Improved “S&Q motion” function set to an assignable button.
- The "auto knee" in "Custom" mode has also been improved.