SONY FS7 HIRE - RENTAL Sony PXW-FS7 rental - hire camera: The...
SONY VENICE HIRE - RENTAL
Venice rental - hire: The brand new Venice CineAlta rental/hire camera offers a 6K Full Frame sensor with a surface area of 36x24mm and a great 15-stop dynamic range. Sony has also improved the color rendition of the sensor, and it offers a wider color gamut than the BT.2020 standard. Besides, its sensor size accepts almost any lens mount and format: from 3 or 4 perforation Super35 to spherical or anamorphic full frame. Venice CineAlta hire in Camaleon Rental.
- Sensor: 36x24mm Full Frame
- Resolution: up to 6K
- Recording formats: ProRes, XAVC, RAW X-OCN
- Latitude: 15 stops
- Frame rates: 60fps
- Mount: PL/E-mount
RENT SONY VENICE
SONY VENICE 6K CAMERA HIRE - RENTAL
The brand new Venice CineAlta 6K rental - hire camera, offers a built-from-scratch 36x24mm full-frame sensor compatible with almost any cinema lens in the market thanks to its wide 3:2 aspect ratio. It has been designed to support anamorphic and spherical lenses in full-frame or super35 sensor mode (3 or 4 perforations). Venice hire in Camaleon.
Also, the Venice CineAlta's body hides an E-mount under its front PL mount: the adapting possibilities are endless due to the short flange distance from the Venice original mount. This way, you could configure the Venice CineAlta with a full pack cinema setting (big lenses, accessories, etc...), or in a more lightweight and portable manner to adapt onto gimbals and stabilizers. With different mount adaptors such as the ones made by "Metabones", the Venice rental/hire camera could carry EF mount lenses, Nikon lenses, Leica, etc...
The Venice features a completely redesigned brand-new sensor that gives new scanning and image processing techniques. These technologies allow it to render more natural skin tones and provide it with great latitude - it is sensible to more than 15 stops of lighting. Plus, the rolling shutter effect has been reduced and the color science has improved, granting an easier and better workflow. Its shape and size make film shooting in Full Frame and Super35 possible in almost any aspect ratio. Last but not least: the Venice sensor plate is interchangeable, guaranteeing not only a longer lifespan but also upgrading the product throughout its lifetime.
Venice hire: Among the video formats the hire Sony Venice can shoot in, we'll find XAVC, 16bits RAW and ProRes, but there is a new codec that preserves 16bit color information while compressing the file in a nondestructive way: the X-OCN format. This format allows better file size management in terms of storage and recording times, without compromising the output regarding postproduction capabilities. In order to use this codec, an AXS-R7 recorder is required; this recorder adds 2 AXS card slots. The Venice camera without the recorder features two SxS slots and can shoot two simultaneous clips in RAW, ProRes or XAVC. If coupled with the AXS-R7 recorder, it is possible to shoot simultaneously with any of the mentioned formats and X-OCN.
The Sony Venice has been designed for and by directors of photography: that's the reason why it is so versatile, comfortable, and has amazing capabilities. It is designed with a compact body that weighs less than 4Kg, and it is easy to rig with drones and stabilizers; it could also support two side LCDs (the right one being more complete in order to be used by the AC, and the left one just showing the essential information). It also has a FHD EVF that can be mounted in different parts of the Venice, and a camera handle that can be removed or reversed to offer a more confortable grip. The Venice CineAlta 6K is available to hire in Camaleon Rental.
SONY VENICE FEATURES:
- PL lens mount. VENICE comes with the industry-standard PL lens mount. It is compatible with all Super35 and PL full-frame, spherical and anamorphic lenses. The lens mount includes contacts compatible with Cooke/i technology. Lens information is recorded as frame-by-frame metadata.
- E-mount. The E mount offers unrivaled compatibility with Sony lenses. The E-Mount (Lever Lock Type) gives users the ability to change lenses by turning the locking collar rather than the lens itself, meaning that in most cases there is no need to remove the support platforms of the lens, which saves time during a production run.
- Depth of field. As the sensor size increases, the depth of field decreases. VENICE's large 36mm full-frame sensor can capture images that have the equivalent of 1 to 2 stops less depth of field compared to Super35.*
- Anamorphic vision. VENICE's compatibility with anamorphic lenses, combined with its ability to shoot in a 4:3 aspect ratio at 4K horizontal resolution, makes it possible to capture stunningly beautiful images with stunning lens flare, bokeh and emotional impact.
- 6K high resolution. The camera's stunning full 6K resolution can be recorded directly in X-OCN (16-bit Extended Tonal Range Original Camera Negative) file format. Additionally, XAVC 4K can be captured on SxS cards while still sampling the sensor's full 6K resolution.
- Power requirements: DC12V (1117.0V) DC24V (22 ~ 32.0V)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60
- Approx. Mass: 3.9 kg (8 lb 10 oz) (without lens, handle, lower VF accessory expansion plate and accessories)
- Dimensions: 133 x 159 x 172 mm (without protrusion)
- Imaging Device: Full Frame CMOS
- Imaging device pixel count: 24.7M (total), 24.4M (effective)
- Imaging device size: 36.2x24.1mm. 43.5mm (diagonal)
- Built-in ND filters: Clear, 0.3 (1/2), 0.6 (1/4), 0.9 (1/8), 1.2 (1/16), 1.5 (1/32) , 1.8 (1/64), 2.1 (1/128), 2.4 (1/256)
- ISO Sensitivity: ISO500
- Lens mount: PL mount
- E mount: (lever lock type, no supplied PL lens mount adapter)
- Latitude: 15+
- Select FPS camera mode:
- 3.8K 16:9, 4K 17.9: 1-60FPS
- 4K 4:3: 1-48FPS
- 4K 6:5, 5.7K 16:9, 6K 17:9, 6K 1.85:1, 6K 2.39:1: 1-30 FPS
- 6K 3:2: 1-24FPS
- White balance: 2000~15000 Kelvin and green/magenta adjustment, AWB*
- Gamma curve: S-Log3
- Recording format (video): XAVC 4K Class480: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p
- XAVC 4K Class 300: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p
- XAVC QFHD Class 480: 23.98p, 25p, 29.97p
- XAVC QFHD Class 300: 23.98p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p
- MPEG HD422 (1920x1080): 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 50i, 59.94i
- HD ProRes 422HQ*: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p, 50i, 60i
- HD ProRes 422*: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p, 50i, 59.94i
- ProRes 422 HD Proxy*: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p, 50i, 59.94
- Recording format (RAW/X-OCN) *required AXS-R7 RAW SQ:
- 4K 17:9 (4096 x 2160): 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p
- 3.8K 16:9 (3840 x 2160): 23.98p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p
- 6K 3:2 (6048 x 4032)*: 23.98p, 24p,
- 6K 2.39:1 (6048 x 2530)*: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p
- 6K 1.85:1 (6048 x 3270)*: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p
- 6K 17:9 (6048 x 3190)*: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p
- 5.7K 16:9 (5672 x 3190)*: 23.98p, 25p, 29.97p
- 4K 6:5 (4096x3432)*:23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p
- 4K 4:3 (4096x3024): 23.98p, 24p, 25p*, 29.97p*
- 4K 17:9 (4096 x 2160): 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p
- 3.8K 16:9 (3840 x 2160): 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 50p, 59.94p
- Recording format: (audio) LPCM 4ch, 24bit 48kHz
- 4-pin XLR-type DC input (male)
- Battery DC input 5-pin square connector
- DC 12V output: Hirose 4pin x1
- 24V: Fischer 3-pin x2
- SDI output BNC4, (12G, 3G, 1.5G-SDI)
- HD MONI Output BNCx1 (1.5G-SDI)
- HDMI Output Type A 1
- VF LEMO 26pin
- Audio input 5-pin XLR type (female) x1 (LINE/AES/EBU/MIC/MIC+48V selectable)
- Timecode input BNC x1
- Genlock BNC input x1
- AUX LEMO 5-pin (female) x1 (time code output)
- Remote* 8 pin x
- 1Lens*12pin x1
- 4-pin lens mount shoe x2, conforming to Cooke /i intelligent lens electronics
- Network* Type RJ-45 x1, 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX
- USB* USB Host, Type A x1
- Headphone output Stereo mini jack x1
- Monaural speaker output
- Media type ExpressCard/34 slot2
- SD card slot 1