SONY 50 MM 1.2 GM RENTAL - HIRE SONY 50 MM 1.2 GM RENTAL -...
SONY 100-400 MM 4.5-5.6 GM OSS
SONY 100-400 MM FE GM OSS HIRE - RENTAL
Sony FE 100-400mm f / 4.5-5.6 G Master OSS hire - rental. It can be seen to be a large lens, but surprisingly, it is barely larger than the 70-200mm f / 2.8, slightly less heavy, and not more expensive. That's despite having twice the telephoto range, albeit with a variable aperture that drops to f 5.6 at the long end of the zoom range. Set a lower torque for a fast zoom or increase the torque when a slow and steady zoom is required. It has additional protection and reliable operation in demanding environments. Shoot with confidence in light rain or windy conditions.
- Mount: e-mount
- Aperture: f 4.5-5.6
- Iris blades: 9
- Focal range: 100-400
- Filter thread: 77mm
- Length: 20.5cm
- Weight: 1.39kg
RENT SONY 100-400 MM F4.5-5.6
- Expand your camera's creative horizons and enjoy smooth bokeh with this Sony E-mount telephoto lens. Equipped with built-in Optical SteadyShot technology to reduce blur, this G Master unit produces sharp images in a 100-400mm focal range. Use the built-in autofocus function of the Sony E-mount telephoto lens to capture clear images of moving subjects at formidable distances.
Sony 100-400mm GM lens Features:
- Compatible with most Sony E-mount cameras, including full-frame camera
- For a proper fit.
- 100-400mm 35mm equivalent focal length (150-600mm equivalent APS-C)
- It adapts to a wide variety of shooting situations.
- Minimum aperture f / 32-40 and maximum aperture f / 4.5-5.6
- For optimal light gathering, resulting in sharp photos and videos.
- 0.35x magnification
- Magnification ensures that your images come out the way you want them.
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Helps minimize blur caused by camera shake and shake for clear images.
- Telephoto coverage
- With 24 ﾟ - 6 ﾟ 10 'angle of view for long distance shooting.
- 22 elements in 16 groups with nine circular aperture blades
- To deliver sharp shots.
- Zoom torque setting
- Provides mechanical torque control of the zoom ring. Set a lower torque for a fast zoom or increase the torque when a slow and steady zoom is required.
- Fluorine coated front element
- It helps prevent dirt and fingerprints from sticking, and makes it easier to clean dirt and fingerprints if they stick to the lens surface.
- Removable tripod mount
- Allows quick connection or removal of a tripod so the user can easily switch between tripod and manual shooting.
- Dust and moisture resistant
- For additional protection and reliable operation in demanding environments. Shoot with confidence in light rain or windy conditions.
- 3.22 ft. Minimum focus distance
- Accommodates 77mm filters