SONY FE 35MM 1.4 GM RENTAL - HIRE Sony 35mm 1.4 GM shares many...
SONY 12-24 MM 2.8 GM
SONY 12-24 MM FE 2.8 GM HIRE - RENTAL
Sony 12-24 mm FE 2.8 GM hire - rental. The lens features a total of 4 XD linear focus motors for blazing fast focusing performance and one of Sony's most complex lens designs to date. 17 elements in 14 groups, made up of a series of XA, Aspherical, Super ED and ED elements. The front element of the lens is coated with a new coating called Nano AR Coating II. This newly created coating was necessary for this lens to offer improved resistance to flare and ghosting while maintaining such an extreme curvature front lens element. An integral lens hood effectively blocks off-axis light that can cause flare and ghosting.
- Mount: e-mount
- Aperture: f 2.8
- Iris blades: 9
- Focal range: 12-24mm
- Filter thread: No
- Length: 13.7cm
- Weight: 0.84
RENT SONY 12-24 MM 2.8 GM
- The world's widest full-frame, constant 12-24mm F2.8 lens appears. G Master's spectacular resolution and dramatically reduced chromatic aberration are derived from 3x Extreme Aspheric, 1x Aspheric, 2x Super ED (extra-low dispersion) and 3x ED elements. The Nano AR II coating suppresses reflections, flare and ghosting, while the constant circular aperture of F2.8 and 9 blades delivers beautiful bokeh. Fast and accurate AF tracking comes from 4x XD (Extreme Dynamic) linear motors.
FEATURES OF THE SONY 12-24 MM FE 2.8 GM LENS
- The world's widest 12-24mm F2.8 full-frame constant zoom
- Introducing the world's widest full-frame F2.8 constant-aperture zoom lens1 with a 12-24mm focal length. The 12mm ultra-wide fills your frame with full scenes of landscapes, architecture, street views, and even sports.
- Clear and sharp images
- Three ED (ultra-low dispersion) glass elements that reduce chromatic aberration, plus two Super ED glass elements that provide even more powerful chromatic aberration suppression, combine to minimize color fringing in high-contrast scenes that defy sunlight. wide angle lenses.
- New Nano AR Coating II improves clarity
- A new Nano AR Coating II has been developed that can be applied evenly to large lens elements or highly curved element surfaces to suppress internal reflections and minimize flare and ghosting for crisp, clear images.
- XD linear motors achieve outstanding AF performance
- The FE 12-24mm F2.8 GM employs four high-speed, high-thrust XD (Extreme Dynamic) linear motors, two for each of the lens focus groups, for fast and accurate continuous autofocus and tracking.
- Resistant to dust and humidity.
- The dust and moisture resistant design makes this lens suitable for intensive outdoor use, especially when combined with a camera employing weather resistant measures, providing the reliability needed in challenging conditions.
- Beautiful G Master Bokeh
- Fine tuning of the lens' spherical aberration characteristics during design and manufacture contributes to its impressive combination of high resolution and smooth bokeh.
- Customizable multi-function focus hold button
- A focus hold button, focus mode switch, zoom ring, focus ring, and other controls are designed and positioned for easy operation and smooth workflow.
- Linear and natural manual focus response
- Linear Response MF (manual focus) ensures that the focus ring responds directly and linearly to subtle control when focusing manually. Rotation of the focus ring translates directly into a corresponding focus shift, so control feels immediate and precise.
- Instant auto / manual focus selection
- Quickly and instantly switch between automatic and manual focus using an AF / MF switch on the side of the lens. This makes operation quicker and easier as you let the camera and lens focus for you or decide to take control and manually focus on the precise point you choose.
- Fluorine front element coating
- The front element of the lens features a fluorine coating that repels water, oil, and other contaminants, while making it easy to clean any contaminants or fingerprints that adhere to the lens surface.
- Full-length petal-style lens hood
- An integral lens hood effectively blocks off-axis light that can cause flare and ghosting. The supplied lens cap covers the lens hood, attaches easily, and locks securely with the lens hood at any angle.
- Advantage of filmmaking
- The FE 12-24mm F2.8 GM lens has clear benefits for filmmaking. Featuring an ultra-wide 12mm angle of view, four XD (Extreme Dynamic) linear motors for fast, precise and quiet focusing and tracking, this lens is ideal for all types of content creators.
- The FE 12-24mm F2.8 GM lens is highly recommended for full-frame, APS-C and Super-35 users. It balances well on smaller format bodies, providing a very useful 18-36mm wide-angle focal length (equivalent to 35mm full-frame format).