WIRELESS FOLLOW FOCUS HIRE - RENTAL
RENT WIRELESS FOLLOW FOCUS MADRID, SPAIN
Wireless follow focus rental. We have several models, starting with the reliable controls of Arri WCU-4, with different configurations (UMC, CLM4, CForce) through Preston and Scorpio, to cheaper options like Bartech and Cinegears. Enjoy the wireless control and mapping offered by one of our controls to always be aware and with your marks ready.
What wireless follow focus are available?
- The most innovative Arri electronic control system. For any camera or lens. The Arri electronic control system is composed of a sophisticated tool allowing wireless control in any camera or lens. All the tools inside this modular system have been designed looking to the future and they can be freely combined to resolve different needs on camera configurations.
- Manual units with ergonomic designs and a wealth of features that make an easier work for the focus-puller. The intelligent and compact motor lens controller helps to optimize camera configurations. Data lenses provide easier work on set and during the post-production time. ARRI has assembled the most complete professional system in the market which is ready for any shooting challenge.
Arri WCU 4 Wireless follow focus
- The follow focus Arri WCU-4 can be set up with three motors. Working with Alexa SXT and Alexa XT Plus, the receiver is not needed, the signal goes directly to the camera. The FPS speed, shutter angle and exposure index can be changed. Also, it allows lens mapping, start to record and it receives the information of a Cinetape measure.
- The camera configuration status can be transmitted to the WCU-4 at any time. It works with Arri CLM4, Arri CForce Mini motors and Arri CForce Plus motors. The receivers to set it up are Arri AMC 1, Arri SMC 1 and UMC4.
- The Arri SXU-1 focus puller allows one motor controller. Focus, iris, or zoom. It has a backlit LC-Display legible on any light condition. It match with Arri CLM4, Arri Cforce Mini and Arri CForce Plus motors. It works with the receivers Arri AMC-1, Arri SMC 1 and UMC-4
What motor controllers for Arri wireless follow focus exist and how they can be set up?
The Arri motor controllers offer this electronic control system total operating autonomy, allowing manual wireless units and other accessories to work with all kinds of lenses. From anamorphic lenses with a high range PL mount to the zooms used on ENG shootings and from cameras like ARRI ALEXA 65 to any other camera from other manufacturers on the market.
The Universal Motor Controller UMC-4 is today's most advanced controller. It offers any camera with the same feature as the Arri ALEXA Plus module. It can be connected up to three different manual units to operate focus, iris, and zoom motors of any lens.
- The Active Motor Controller AMC-1 is perfect for lightweight configurations. It makes Cforce mini motors compatible with any camera of other manufacturers or with ALEXA Mini using EF mount. The Single Motor Controller SMC-1 controls one CLM motor and it is the perfect partner for the SXU-1 unit.
Arri UMC-4 3 channel controllers
- Arri UMC-4 receiver can control focus, iris, and zoom on any camera. It provides vital information about the lens for recording and VFX post-production. The integrated Arri (LDS®) Lens Data System gives information all the time about focus, iris, and zoom configurations allowing: to make lenses mapping for marked focus rings, deep of field viewing in the wireless compact unit WCU-4 and focus tracking when it is set up for continuous monitoring of the character inside the frame through the measuring device Arri UDM-1.
- This Lens Data System includes information about timecode, pitch, and roll helping to create hard visual effects in post-production. It matches with Arri WCU-4 and Arri SXU-1 follow focus. It works with Arri CLM4, Cforce Mini motors and Cforce plus motors.
Arri AMC-1 - 3 channel controllers
The Arri AMC-1 is a controller for focus, iris or zoom motors. It is connected through LBUS up to 3 Cforce motors. The active motor controller Arri AMC-1 allows Cforce mini motors to match with any camera of other manufacturer or with ALEXA Mini using EF mount. It is compatible with Arri WCU-4 and Arri SXU-1 follow focus. It only works with Cforce mini motors and Cforce plus motors.
Arri SMC-1 1 motor controllers
- The single motor controller SMC-1 has been designed for lightweight configurations used with Steadicam, Movi stabilizer, Ronin or Drones. It only operates one motor and only matches with CLM4 motors. It is ideal to combine with Arri SXU-1.
What Arri motors exist and what controllers do they match with?
- Five motors offer different torque, speed, and size options. Fast and powerful, the CLM-3 motors are perfect for heavy lenses on hard situations of shooting. The CLM-2 and CLM-4 motors work very well with standard lenses.
- The CLM-5 motors are extremely smart and lightweight motors designed for challenging setups when using drones or gimbals. The C-Force Mini or Plus motors with serial connections are an ideal option for the ALEXA Mini camera providing a lightweight and integrated solution.
- The CLM-4 is a quiet lens motor to operate any standard lens in a soft way. The system offers several mounting options: rod to rod, Hill Bracket rosette, and standard rod support. The Arri CLM4 match with the Arri lenses controller UMC-4 and SMC-1. It also works without a receiver and is directly connected to Alexa Plus, Alexa SXT, Alexa 65, Arricam, Arri 435, and many other Arri cameras.
- Smart and lightweight, the Cforce Mini is an intelligent motor ideal for optimized lightweight configurations. The Arri Cforce lens motors are equipped with twin LBUS connectors and daisy chain connection technologies allowing to connect up to three motors. Cforce motors connect to the new active motor controller AMC-1, making it to match with any camera in the market.
- The C-Force Plus is strong enough to move the lens ring of any standard, vintage, or zoom lens in a fast and soft way. The C-Force Plus has twin LBUS connectors allowing to connect up to three motors in line. Apart from a directly connected with the ALEXA Mini, the Cforce Plus motors can be connected to the Arri motor controllers AMC-1 and UMC-4 for independent configurations. It is compatible with LBUS input Cmotion devices.
Arri UMD-1 Ultrasonic measure
- The Arri Ultrasonic Distance Measure UMD-1, measures the distance between the sensor and the objects inside the frame in any camera. It has a sensor module and a display to configure the measure range limits.
- The UMD-1 sensor module can be used without the display on ALEXA Plus, XT Plus, Studio, XT Studio, SXT Plus and 65 or using the universal motor controller UMC-4 where you can see it on the WCU-4. The UMD-1 measures ease the focus tracking through the WCU-4 offering a fast way to focus the clapboard at the start of a clip.
ARRI WIRELESS FOLLOW FOCUS:
- Arri HI-5, WCU 4 rental | Arri UMC-4 rental | Arri SXU-1 rental | Arri AMC-1 rental | Arri SMC-1 rental | Rental of Arri CLM-4 motors | Rental of Arri Cforce Mini motors | Rental of Arri Cforce Plus motors
Preston FI+Z controllers
- The Preston FI + Z wireless controllers make it easy to control lenses and cameras through their HU3 manual unit. You can control three motors at the same time allowing you to control Focus, Zoom, and Iris. The wireless focus controls incorporate three levers to divide the functions of each of the motors.
- The new generation of wireless controllers with radiofrequency G4 provides high reliability. These focus controllers are designed to give high reliability in the shootings where we find multiple signals of wireless connections that can cause transfers that affect the operation of these devices. Rental of Preston FI + Z wireless focus controllers at Camaleon Cine.
- Scorpio focus controllers
- 3-motor Scorpio controllers,. It allows simultaneous control of the Diaphragm, focus, and Zoom. Scorpio wireless controls also have the Start-Stop system. Its Receiver is independent and can work with one or three motors. Rent Scorpio wireless spotlights at Camaleon Cine.
- These Scorpio controllers also have the Start-Stop system. Its Receiver is independent and can work with one or three motors. Rental of Scorpio controllers at Camaleon Rental.
- Bartech focus controllers
- Bartech mod-M28VP wireless controllers. They are a totally reliable and easy work tool to use. It has Heden ZB / SLD FMG-6 motors or the new M-One motor, more modular with accessories that allow comfortable mounting of several receiver and parallel motor units.
- Bartech wireless controllers can vary the transmission frequency between 8 channels, with 900 MHz of data transmission. You can also adjust the strength of the motors. Rental of Bartech mod-M28VP wireless controllers at Camaleon Rental.
- Cinegears wireless controllers
- Rental of focus controllers.